Revision Nectifirm

3.7

on 3/27/2015 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I got this at the recommendation of my cosmetic dermatologist. It immediately improves the look of my slackening jawline and neck wrinkles. It's supposed to provide both instant and long term results. The aesthetician at the derm's office did a half and half test on me and it was quite striking how much better the half with the Nectifirm looked.(I was there for 4 hours for a surgical procedure on my eye) and my neck still looked good when I left (the rest of my face is another story, looks like I lost a prize fight from the bruising and swelling from the eye surgery). I've only been using Nectifirm for a couple of weeks at home, but I am pleased so far. I will update if doesn't continue to improve that "jowly" look I have at age 66! I am using it twice daily. So far, so good! And at about $50 for 1.7oz, it's not overpriced like most of my stash! Well worth a try.

Following is some information from the manufacturer:
Highlights:
Lipopeptide firms the skin by 40% in 28 days.
Tripeptide increases collagen production making skin appear thicker, firmer and smoother.
Biotechnological active reinforces the cohesion between the dermis and epidermis smoothing roughness and crepiness.

on 12/9/2014 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I received a sample of this product with a recent online order. Unfortunately, after I used it only twice, the skin on my neck and chest began to break out. I have no idea, therefore, whether or not this product will "restore youthful skin" to the neck and chest. I'm using this up as a hand lotion, and it works well for that.

Ingredients: Water, Yeast Extract, Glycerin, Tricaprylin, Barley Extract, Methylsilanol Carboxymethyl Theophylline Alginate, Cetyl Esters, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sandalwood Extract, Sweet Almond Seed Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Lauryl Lactate, Steareth-10, Ceramide 2, Dihydromyricetin, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Algae Extract, Tripleurospermum Maritima, Bamboo Extract, Steareth-20, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Pea Extract, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 60, Butylene Glycol, Glucosamine HCL, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Tribehenin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance.

on 11/19/2013 2:00:00 PM

Haven't figured out how to add a picure BUT packaging is in simple jar form. This is an AWESOME product for firming up the neck and moisturing the deglotage area, This is a thick creamy formula and you need very little to do the job. The container although expensive has lasted 8 months for me and I use it twice a day. In my youth I had to use steroids for a stomach issue and the result was a moon face and loose skin on my neck that has gotten more pernounced as I hit the 50 Not being able to afford cosmedic surgey I decided to give this a try. Takes about 60 days to notice any difference and it isn't dramatic but I have noticed firmer skin in my neck and double chin area and it does look way better!

I also noticed in my deglotage because I burned there several times and the skin was rougher and wrinkled that has smoothed out dramatically. It is expensive but it's good skin care which IMHO is worth spending more on making the skin you have better because if it isn't in good shape no amount of makeup will change that.

Popular Treatments (Face)