November 28, 2014 | 1936 users online

Treatments (Face) - Revision Nectifirm

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

Haven't figured out how to add a picure BUT packaging is in simple jar form. This is an AWESOME product for firming up the neck and moisturing the deglotage area, This is a thick creamy formula and you need very little to do the job. The container although expensive has lasted 8 months for me and I use it twice a day. In my youth I had to use steroids for a stomach issue and the result was a moon face and loose skin on my neck that has gotten more pernounced as I hit the 50 Not being able to afford cosmedic surgey I decided to give this a try. Takes about 60 days to notice any difference and it isn't dramatic but I have noticed firmer skin in my neck and double chin area and it does look way better!

I also noticed in my deglotage because I burned there several times and the skin was rougher and wrinkled that has smoothed out dramatically. It is expensive but it's good skin care which IMHO is worth spending more on making the skin you have better because if it isn't in good shape no amount of makeup will change that.