November 24, 2014 | 1013 users online

Palettes - NARS - Guy Bourdin Collection - One Night Stand Palette

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Silverfox7

I bought this because I wanted to try Nars blushes and thought this would be a good introduction to them. I was also glad that a bronzer and highlighter were included in the mix. I purchased this last year during the F&F sale and that took the sting out of the cost. I use this almost every day. I find that the blush shades are highly pigmented and I have to use a light hand when applying them. The blush wears well and does not look sparkly on my skin, despite how some of the shades look in the compact. I love that when I travel, everything I need is in this one slim compact and that I do not have to take multiple items.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by hellodarling88

I wished I loved this more.
This is my first NARS product and after all the Orgasm & Deep Throat hype, I'm left wondering if this shade of blush just isn't for sunkissed Asian skin.
Laguna is the only one I'm using daily at this point in time and I will repurchase a full size once I hit pan. The shimmer is very nice and I like the glow it gives but it seems highly dupe-able.

Will keep trying it from time to time and update if I feel any differently.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by sarahlen

If these products actually had any colour pay off instead of just imparting a fine layer of sparkle all over your face, this would be an HG product. Yes it was terribly expensive and I really hate the blushes and bronzer don't get the hype at all, but if you did like them this is great for travel and convenience. I wish I could leave the highlighter, trade the blushes for tarte Amazonian clay, and trade laguna for hula

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by futurestrength

Nars comes out with seasonal blush palettes and I LOVE IT.
A)I love palettes
B)I love nars blushes
c)65$CAD for 6 Nars blushes (even smaller sized) is a great deal.

Great way to try these out for people that don't already have Nars blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by JulesLondon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this when I had a discount coupon for Sephora and I'm ridiculously glad I did. I'd been wanting to try Orgasm and Laguna, and with the four additional shades it was a great deal compared to buying individually. Each pat in the palette is only slightly smaller than a NARS full-size individual blush. Mistinguette, a matte fuchsia-pink, looks scary and way too bright in the palette, but when you apply it the colour is gorgeous and makes you look lit from within, not ridiculous or clown-like. As it is cool-toned, I didn't think it would work on my skin (NC15), but it was actually quite flattering. Devotee, the highlighter, requires a very light hand. Goulue is the deep and dramatic special occasion colour, while Deep Throat is a bit more subdued and peachy for daytime. And the packaging is fantastic - big mirror, very thin profile, slips easily into a bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 3:47:00 AM More reviews by lanih2003

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this palette! I don't own any NARS blush, so this was a great way to get to try many at once! I really do love all these colors, and I feel they suit me (nw20) and would be good for many skin tones. My current fave is the plum-like one in the bottom corner; it is the most unique out of the ones I already own. The highlighter is very pretty and pigmented. I've honestly never used bronzer...I'll have to give this one a go.
Assuming I could afford it, I'd buy it again in a heartbeat!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Joyfulheart5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite purchases of the year!! I love the entire palette. The only reason why I wouldn't purchase it again is because it's going to last a very long time. I have NW25 skin and all of the colors show up beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 10:46:00 PM More reviews by SallySan

I decided to go shopping buy a new bronzer after smashing my Nar Laguna bronzer. I was so happy to see this palette at Sephora and didn't hesitate to buy it. The only thing I do not like about Nars is the packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by lippiefiend

I was so excited for this palette. I missed out on Danmari two years ago and got this on the very first day of the VIB sale at Sephora. It comes with a highlight (Devotee), bronzer (Laguna), and 4 blushes (exclusive to the palette are Mistinguette and Goulou and two permanent shades, Orgasm and Deep Throat. What really pushed me to get this were Mistinguette, a light pink, and Laguna since I didnt have it yet. Lets just say that I was disappointed with this palette. The highlight was too frosty and the light pink color wasnt what I wanted it to be. Orgasm, which I never bothered with before, was super underwhelming. Im light-medium and it barely showed up on me. Why is this highly acclaimed again? Deep Throat I didnt really need as I already have it from a different palette and Goulou I didnt really care much for. I've read some reviews saying that Nars blushes in palettes arent quite the same as their single pan counterparts and now I think I know exactly what they mean.

It is a really good value for the amount of product thats inside and the options it give you but I ended up returning it and got Gaiety instead which I am much happier with.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/25/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by al218

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Cant make up my mind. Maybe it's the brushes I'm using. While I love the options and the convenience of having it all in one palette, I wish the compact didn't have that guy's name written all over it.