August 20, 2014 | 1018 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - Nivea Pure & Natural - Milk & Honey

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by hallycat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Packaging: Cute, yellow top with a long cap.
5/5

Moisturization: OK, not the best.
4/5

Smell: Smells AMAZING. Like honeysuckle.
5/5

Price: $2-$3

Where I Bought It: Target

Overall: I like this product
4/5

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by Azura2000

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't like this lip balm at all.
I bought it thinking it would be great, natural and nice smelling. Sounded like the perfect lip balm. I was very disappointed.
Now it's Mums and I'm just gonna go buy the ordinary Essential Care lip balm (I ran out of lip balm).

THE PRICE
This is very expensive for what it does.

THE PACKAGING
This is probably the best thing about this lip balm. It is a nice light yellow and like all the Nivea lip balms, not like other chap sticks with small caps but more like a lipstick, which is much better in my opinion.

THE PRODUCT
This is not a very good lip balm at all.
The balm is too solid and it is hard to get a decent amount of product on, so Im instantly feeling like I need to reapply.
The smell is terrible. I bought this thinking it would be an amazing smell. It smells nothing like honey, more like some sort of plant. Similar to kawakawa balm. Not pleasant. I wouldn't mind of it was only there when you applied but its really strong and right under your nose. It's not very nice. Well that's what I think. Mum loves the smell of it. I guess everyone has different preferences.