November 24, 2014 | 1341 users online

Hair Treatments - Phyto - Subtil Elixir Intense Nutrition Shine Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Sienna007

I got this as a sample and purchased a bottle the same day. I use it as a leave in on my super curly thick hair. I co wash it out and haven't had a problem with buildup at all. And the shine is something I didn't think my hair could have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Laski

To say that my hair is shiny after I use this as a pre-shampoo treatment is an understatement. It literally gleams and reflects light like a mirror. Also, it feels soft and nourished, and it also rinses out nicely, I only need to shampoo once to get it out. Great product, real rival to my other current pre-shampoo oil treatment favorite, the Magic Elixir by Kiehlīs. I would be nuts if I didnīt buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 4:56:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I got this as a sample and wow...I am in love with it. This with ONE use totally transformed my hair. RARELY does a product do that. This is insanely good and my hair so soft and shiny. I dye my hair every 4 weeks and with anyone you know it damages it. This seemed to take years off of it. It looks like when I had virgin hair, like when I was a kid.

This stuff is kinda expensive though, $38 for 2.5 ounces, but I feel that it is that good I would buy it. If you used it like once a week and use a few pumps I think this would be well worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by lilpea

I am a fan of pre-wash oils for hair and this is just divine. It smells beautiful and using it feels so luxurious. I paid an arm and a leg for this in malaysia as a treat and boy was it worth it. I use about 8-10 pumps on outer layers and ends of hair, leave it on for as long as possible (usually 30min - 2h) then wash out. It certainly makes hair feel soft and silky. I think the bottle has about 20 uses for my thick shoulder-blade length hair so actually not that pricey, I guess I will restock every 6 months or so.
The smell is just gorgeous, I wish it lingered longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by kiimii82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe this product has not been reviewed yet. I bought this online from Sephora for $38 for 2.5 oz. Seeing as how I no longer have a need for any other creams or styling products besides shampoo and conditioner since I have started using this oil.

The ingredients include egg whites. YES! Egg whites! Not that crazy because a lot of at home hair mask recipes call for egg whites. But, I have not come across a lot of products on the shelves that contain egg whites.

Taken from Sephora's website:
Corn Germ Oil, Corn Oil, Squalane, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Fragrance, Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil, Egg Yolk Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Soybean Lipids, Tocopherol.

My hair is long (mid-back), chemically treated but not usually heat treated. Since my job required me to have it up in a tight bun at all times, my hair has become very damaged because I never bothered to blow dry before whipping it up into said tight bun. The result was a huge loss of elasticity, dryness and frizziness.

The first time I used this oil, I applied 3-4 pumps of this oil and massaged it into my hair. I left it on for about 20 minutes. The directions says to leave in for at least 10 minutes. My hair didn't feel oily but it did feel a little strangely brittle. However, after I washed it out. I saw a HUGE improvement in the texture and shine in my hair. Even my husband noticed and complimented my hair.

The second time I used it, I applied 5-6 pumps and massaged it in really well. It felt a little greasy but not too terrible. I went to sleep on it. Woke up and my hair felt extremely soft and stayed just as soft and was still shiny and rich looking after my shower. I am so glad I tried this product on a whim!