By Terry Terrybly Densiliss

4.4

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Dextrin Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Talc, Pentylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hibiscus Abelmoschus Extract, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Palmitic Acid, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Eugenol, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CI 77019 (Mica)

Eversince I got Terribly Densiliss, I never touch my Cover Expert anymore. TD doesn't enhance dry patches like CE do which is horrible! I've combination skin, I'm 20 (some of yall might think I'm quit young for a serum foundation but trust me, where I live in causes so much damage to our skin and most of us here started using anti-aging products at a young age). I'm an NC30 and I have TD in no. 5 Medium Peach and CE in no. 7 Vanilla Beige. Medium Peach is quite too light and rosy for me but strangely it blends with my skintone seamlessly. It's coverage amaze me being it a serum foundation, I believe most of the other serum foundations only gives light coverage, I'd say TD gives medium but build-able coverage. I've been wearing TD for a good 1 week and have been loving it so far. I also set my base with By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder, which I highly recommend too!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is pretty amazing stuff. I have oily/combo skin. And this just lasts without feeling mask like and cemented on the face. The finish and quality is just so unique. No other foundation compares. But the price. AUD $152... I don't know. Yes I would repurchase because it's so hard for me to find a foundation that lasts and doesn't break me out. Can't lie though, it hurts the wallet!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG foundation!
Yes, ladies, that is correct. This foundation is HG for me. After years of searching and being nitpicky and at 44, I've found it! Here is why....

1. It does not oxidise (like Dior Forever, Dior Star, Lancome, Clarins Everlasting et al)
2. Does not magnify or settle in facial lines.
3. Has a soft focus or satin finish which is essential for us post 40 gals.
4. Has medium to full coverage without appearing cakey.
5. Lasts all day despite being an anti aging serum formulation.
6. Dries to a dry not wet finish, so no need to powder to set this foundation.

The only two negatives I can think of are first, the price which is more than high end at $154 (Australian) and double cost of my Dior Forever. Second, there is not a great variety of colour options to choose from. That being said, it is a fantastic foundation for aging skin (I am normal to dry skin, so I'm unsure how this would perform for you oily - skin ladies) with lines and I found perfect colour for my NC 20-25 being the 5.5 rosy sand. For colour reference, I am neutral tending towards yellow (but not yellow) and any pink undertone foundations make me look ashy or grey.

Ladies, I highly highly recommend this foundation. It is the bomb....for me. Pity about the cost, but worth every dollar and I only use 1 pump to cover my whole face so it will last. I will definitely repurchase this foundation. Incidentally, it works brilliantly with the densiliss concealer which I use for under eye dark circles and highlighting. Also costly product, but again worth every dollar.

I really love this, despite the cost. Just one drop, plus half a drop of Terry brightening serum, covers beautifully with enough to give a little extra attention to a nasty broken vein. Coverage is good but still looks natural and it lasts!. I find it easier to use my fingers to apply and it does go on more easily over a primer. I've had no adverse reactions but as to whether it improves my 76 year old skin I can't really say. But what I can be certain about is that it's a lovely product, elegantly packaged and so far I've not found anything to beat it. I use the Light Amber shade with a tiny drop of the Immaculate Light brightening serum. I might change that to a warmer shade when summer comes.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ok. This is a beautiful foundation. It goes on so silky but dries pretty quickly being it's a serum. I'm 45 and dry so this offers me moisture AND full coverage and leaves my face feeling completely covered but with a very soft focus touch. I know it's expensive, most of her products are but this line is extremely luxurious and does what it says. Only problem I really have is the coloring. Wish they had more colors to choose from. The color I got was too light so I either have to wear some bronzer to warm up my face or mix it. I hate mixing it when I spent so much but it goes with whatever you choose to mix it with and it still leaves a beautiful finish that stays on all day. It feels very hydrating also and I love that. Winter time in Texas is not as bad as some of you have but when your skin isn't use to the cold it can change drastically... Final opinion - winner for the old ladies. For you youngens save your money.... Your skin isn't all about this yet. :-)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Double wear, but better. Needs some prep, but worth it.
So here's the deal, this foundation covers like a full coverage matte, but makes your skin look ultra perfect and about five years younger. It's also super hydrating.
What it won't do: it doesn't sit well on skin which is currently under hydrated/ flaky/ not properly prepped. In this situation it'll actually make it looks worse 😳 . So, my advice is to either give yourself a mini facial once a week, or, try something a little oily underneath it. Even a couple of drops of good quality hydrating oil like sunday riley Juno, or something with some slip like chantecaille anti glycation primer. Shake the bottle ( it's got luminising pigments which tend to sink to the bottom) and apply with a paddle style brush. Do NOT rub it in while it is drying- this make up 'sets' and gives a lifting effect so it'll go patchy if you rub it during the setting process.
I know this seems like a lot of fuss but it really does make you look a good solid five years younger, plus covering pretty much any redness/ pigmentation etc, so in my book that's worth a bit of effort. Photographs stunningly well.
This foundation would suit someone who already looks after their skin who wants a super perfect finish. Wears all day without rubbing off.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

Bummer, I wanted to love this so much. After reading stellar reviews, I bit the bullet and purchased this foundation. I'm NC15 and shade 3 was a good match with 2 being too light and 4 being too yellow/dark. A word of caution: if you have skin prone to dehydration, this foundation will suck the life from it. I can't figure out where all the bloggers got the "super moisturizing" claims from because I found this foundation very ill suited for my dry, dehydration prone skin. The finish was a flat matte and aged me terribly as it accentuated every line on my face. It dried out my skin even when used with moisturizing primer and a hefty skincare prep routine. I have to give it some credit though...it applies easily and wears like iron! Coverage is also very good and can be sheered out or built up to full. I just think it was a bad choice for my skin type...if one has normal or normal to oily skin, I think it would be great base. Maybe not worth $115 usd, but still a good base. It's also very heavily fragranced but I rather enjoy the scent of By Terry Bases so that wasn't an issue for me. Packaging is a beautiful heavy glass bottle that's tall and sleek with a silver lid, and it has a pump that works nicely and is hygienic. I am a huge fan of By Terry, but this foundation just wasn't for me.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have this in no. 8 and it's a good match for my skin tone. I love the way it feels on the skin. Highly recommend

I'm using no.7 in this which is a good match for me. The texture seems quite thick and I find it easy to overdo the amount used. I'm finding it difficult to give a fair review of this product tbh, as although it can give really good coverage and a flawless finish, I think it's almost too much (for me anyway). So although it's an excellent foundation, I think it's not for me on a daily basis - I just look too 'made-up'. This probably says more about me than the foundation. I'll try using much less and see if I can make it work for me. If you're after a perfect and flawless make-up look this foundation is for you. Heck of a price though...

I've struggled with hyperpigmentation, acne and dryness - this feels incredibly light and yet gives full coverage and flawless finish. You only need a few drops and I recommend using something like the beauty blender sponge. Easy to layer for more coverage.