Inglot AMC white highlighting powder

on 11/14/2013 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this on a whim, since the Inglot store had just opened and I wanted to try their stuff.

I thought it was ok at first, but I found that for day time I have been reaching for it more often, and I really love it.

It is SUCH a lovely subtle highlight, and it's great that it is white as I am pale skinned (NC20/25).

I have been battling with dry skin, and pigmentation - so using a full coverage foundation on dry skin has been a challenge, especially since I HATE a powdery or matte look.

Normally one could fix that up with an illuminator, but it is difficult to pull off a shimmery highlight during the day. My point is that this stuff was the answer.

Up close my makeup still looks a bit cakey (ELDW Max cover foundation would - and I am still figuring out how to best apply it), but from about 2 feet away and further, it looks healthy and slightly dewy. It's better than a typical dewy finish, it's like a satin dewy. Perfect for day time.

I've also taken to using it on my brow bone area, and inner corner when I am doing a kind of no makeup natural look.

It IS a powder, and not a straight 'all pigment' highlight like most highlighting powders, but I think that is what makes it work so well. It reminds me of translucent powder almost.

I really love this powder. It's subtle, but it highlights my pale skin wonderfully without being shimmery.

I found a review (not English) but her swatches are great! You can see how there is no shimmer per say, just a lovely glow.