December 19, 2014 | 1085 users online

Hair Treatments - Kevin Murphy - Blonde.Angel Treatment

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by KatWKSF

I think this product is a must for blonde hair. I am absolutely in love with it after just my first use. The two most striking things about it: works amazingly and most incredible fragrance. My hair is dishpan blonde by nature and I lighten & highlight it. It becomes extremely dry & damaged, and to top it off, I live out in the country with the most disgusting hard water imaginable. Even with our water softener, the water has permanently stained our bathroom tile a bright orange/pink, and it even stains our bathroom rugs. You can imagine what it does to my baby-blonde highlights. Within 2 weeks, they are brassy and dark. I was hesitant to try this product because some of these treatments dry my hair out, and I was afraid it would deposit too much "ash" color onto my already getting-too-dark highlights. Nothing to fear. I washed my hair with my usual Giovanni shampoo, then put this treatment in, really working it thru. It smelled incredible and my hair drank it up. I left it on for only about 5 minutes while I shaved and washed, and then rinsed it out and conditioned with my Giovanni Olive Oil/Avocado conditioner. Amazing results. I would say ALL the brass is gone and it looks almost as if I just had my hair colored or toned. Absolutely beautiful. My hair was a dream to comb out, and the fragrance lasted from 6AM Wednesday thru the next day. (Note: the fragrance is very strong and clearly it lasts and lasts. It is a very woodsy, herb-y, androgenous scent. Would not purchase if you don't like that kind of thing.) I plan on staying blonde for quite a while & as long as I am, I will not be without this product. I only wish I had heard of it sooner. It is pricey, but a little went a long way & this is not a daily use product. I plan to try other washes & rinses in their line. I will add availability stateside of this product is challenging.