December 17, 2014 | 1716 users online

Lip Treatments - Vaseline - Lip Therapy - Rosy Lips

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by kyoki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought this would have the consistency of regular Vaseline petroleum jelly but I was wrong. It's very sticky and gooey and I just hate the texture. I usually avoid products where i have to dip my finger into, but I thought this product would be amazing so I bought it. Wrong choice. It leaves a sticky slight residue on my finger that I don't like. I guess I'll just use it up but this was totally not was I was expecting.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by atlanta

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I get chapped lips often even drinking lots of water and exfoliating. Saw this in Walgreens though it was cute and I have to admit to being a lip balm junkie Packaging - ick should have know better what do you do with the sticky finger? Product does have a strong smell. Will not repurchase I think it dries my lips. Will go back to eucerin aqua fore for winter use. This might be okay in summer. Tint did not really show up for me and I'm pale.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Callakes777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this lip gloss. I apply it before bed and I wake up with soft lips. I didn't notice any tiny on my lips but that's ok.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by yezz07

I got the Rosy Lips balm in a 3 (regular, rosy lips, and hazel nut) Vaseline Lip Therapy set I bought from Target. Since I loved the original Lip Therapy I figured I would get the set. To my surprise I am disappointed with the Rosy Lips because it's sticky and tacky unlike the regular one. Plus the scent reminds of medicine. I am just going to stick to the regular one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by curlycolor

I agree with cookiegirltoo; this stuff is very sticky in texture, and I see no color at all on my lips. The only thing I like is the cute little jar, but it's filled with product I don't like, so.....

The Vaseline and cocoa butter formula is truly moisturizing, very silky in texture, and worlds better than this sfutt.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2014 7:38:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I own several tins of these, one for work, one for in my bag, one for at home etc... Even though I don't like putting on petrolatum on my lips! I use this very regularly, but I do tend to use a lip balm without petroleum or mineral oils during the night and then use this during the day as a moisturizing lip colour. It's a very MLBB on me, my lips aren't very light but also not very pigmented, so it shows up as a natural pink. The scent is lovely! My only gripe is the unhygienic tin packaging! It does look cute though, must give 'em that :).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Awesome scent and great product. I absolutely love the slight pink tinge and the moisturizing properties. And while I usually frown on dipping my fingers, any excess i just use as a cuticle balm. Amaze!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2014 10:03:00 AM More reviews by cookiegirltoo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was excited to try this...thought it would be a nice moisturizing gloss for my lips while adding a bit of color. It was sticky, gooey and "tacky". Not at all like regular Vaseline. The consistency is completely different--I thought it would be the same but with a bit of color. I was wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 12:36:00 PM More reviews by dogkisses04

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My New Favorite lip product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by 4tee1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite mlbb, I have pigmented lips but this just "finishes" my look without adding a ton of color or sticky-ness. I am not a lip gloss or big lipstick wearer. I prefer natural makeup. Don't get me wrong, I wear full makeup but spend time researching neutral & natural looking products that enhance my look, not change it. If you don't like that kind of thing, or are expecting a huge color payoff, you should get something else, but for me, this works wonders and I have several pots of it. I love the slight rosy scent too.