February 27, 2015 | 1801 users online

Lip Treatments - Vaseline - Lip Therapy - Rosy Lips

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2015 7:43:00 AM More reviews by mechanicaljen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Super cheap, works better than anything I've found. Carmex, chapstick, boutique versions.

I don't mind the smell, but I can't see the tinting on my lips. I use it right before bed and wake up to amazing lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2015 12:16:00 AM More reviews by bluelikeme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this from Boots while in the UK. I've used it daily for almost two years and the little tin is just now almost finished. I was surprised that it lasted so long. It was great value for money and if it was available in Canada I would buy it again in a heartbeat.

The lip balm is oily but I wouldn't say greasy. You need very little to moisturize your lips. I did find that sometimes I put too much on and then my lips felt overly balmed. The hint of colour was perfect for me. I don't wear liptstick, ever, and this gave me the slightest hint of colour and shimmer so my lips looked really pretty. There is a rose scent, mild but definite. I really like it but those who are sensitive to fragrance may find it bothersome, especially given the proximity of lips to nose which might heighten the fragrance for some.
I found that it moisturized my lips really well, but if my lips are really dry, like burning dry, it takes a few applications for this product to truly make my lips get back to their soft state. I have worn it year-round indoors and out, -25C to 40C and it's perfect at all times. Only one word of advice: the lip balm can become very liquid in summer in the hot weather. If it's inside your purse, make sure the container is shut tight to avoid accidental messes.
I will definitely buy this lip balm again. It's also more effective, for me, than Vaseline's cocoa butter lip balm as well. Not sure why, but the rose lip balm is better at moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2015 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Formerann83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

just bought this for the second time, it moisturizes my windblown lips great and has a hint of pink to disguise any imperfections from chronically chewing my lips! if this came in a tube i'd buy the store out

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2015 4:10:00 PM More reviews by michelleb248

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this Vaseline lip balm. I have very dry lips, and during a Michigan winter, Blistex just wasn't making the cut. I purchased this on Target on a whim. I am not going to lie - the pink color and cute packaging caught my eye. I agree with other reviewers that this Vaseline product is thicker and stickier than other Vaseline, but I like that. Personally, anytime I put the original Vaseline on my lips, it felt so greasy I was worried it would bleed onto my skin and cause pimples. There is a VERY slight rosy color to this balm (comparable to a red Chapstick), but I like the scent. It has a light, rosy smell that reminds me of a Bonnie Bell or Petite Nate product that we all used when were young girls. I can't quite place it, but I like it. Personally, I think this replaces my good ol' Blistex. I recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2015 4:04:00 PM More reviews by meringues

I love this lip balm. My lips were extremely dry and flaky this winter. I tried several products, ranging from Korres Lip Butter, Body Shop lip butter, Carmex, etc etc....the only thing that helped heal my lips was this little Vaseline pot. I will continue to use it as my winter lip treatment. I personally love the texture and the smell is very subtle. Tint, however, did not show up, but no big deal for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by PinkyTheGhost

This stuff is alright. I think Vaseline can be used as sort of a sealer, and that's pretty much what I use this for. At night, I put on a lighter, more hydrating lip balm like plain ChapStick or Lypsyl, then I put this on top. I can tell that it makes the moisture from the other lips balms last longer. This stuff also lasts a long time, on my lips and the product in general, I've had mine since July and it is now December and there is finally a dent. However, though the little tub is cute, it gets messy fast, I've used enough of my little jar up that I can see to the bottom in the middle, but at this point it's getting gross to use, and after you use some your left with a sticky finger. Honestly, just use plain Vaseline over buying this, the rose scent is awesome but this isn't really practical. Won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by K20602D

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very moisturizing and really lasts. It doesn't smell like rose to me but the smell isn't unpleasant either. I like the consistency - feels nice on my lips and leaves a nice coating. I keep it on my bedside table to use right before bed and I wake up with soft pillowy lips in the morning. Very affordable and I love the adorable little tub.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by ToniTate

Such a great little find! I love it so much that I bought one for my office, home and car. Lol. The smell isn't that great (I don't care for most thinks that smells like roses) but it's very moisturizing and last awhile.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by kyoki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought this would have the consistency of regular Vaseline petroleum jelly but I was wrong. It's very sticky and gooey and I just hate the texture. I usually avoid products where i have to dip my finger into, but I thought this product would be amazing so I bought it. Wrong choice. It leaves a sticky slight residue on my finger that I don't like. I guess I'll just use it up but this was totally not was I was expecting.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by atlanta

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I get chapped lips often even drinking lots of water and exfoliating. Saw this in Walgreens though it was cute and I have to admit to being a lip balm junkie Packaging - ick should have know better what do you do with the sticky finger? Product does have a strong smell. Will not repurchase I think it dries my lips. Will go back to eucerin aqua fore for winter use. This might be okay in summer. Tint did not really show up for me and I'm pale.