April 18, 2014 | 1352 users online

Lip Treatments - Vaseline - Lip Therapy - Rosy Lips

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by BlueberryPancakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Love this gloss! Just a touch of color, lasts a long time without being sticky, and is very afforadble and cute in the tiny jar.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Rajisunder

I loved this product I've tried multiple lip balms chapstick , baby lips, bodyshop lip butter but felt this one worked better for me but dint like the idea of the tub packaging thou it looked cute using fingers to apply isn't working at all times , would be happy if I get this in tube package

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2014 3:22:00 AM More reviews by BADKITTY13

I was excited to see this in Rite Aid so I bought it. Hate the rosy smell and it is far more goopy than the shea butter one! I had to rub it off my lips due to the smell and feel!! I love the shea butter one though.... Much better texture and smells much better. As for the rosy tint it did do nothing for my lips. I would not waste your money just stick to the shea butter!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm a bit obsessed with trying products for my lips. EOS, Carmex, Nivea Lip Balms, I've pretty much tried them all. The Vaseline Rosy Lips is something really great though, glad I picked it up!

-the packaging is ADORABLE. It's a little tiny vaseline tub and the product inside it a gorgeous pinky red rose color. Total sucker for the packaging.
-the amount you get is .25 oz. wish you got more but its not a big deal!
-only a dollar at my local walmart. ive also seen it at cvs, target, walgreens ect.
-the smell is heavenly. not really rosy like i expected, a bit sweeter and also tastes nice.
-very smoothe, vaseline texture. feels very nice and luxurious on the lips
-gave my lips a lovely pink rose tint. love throwing this on before school to give my lips a little something extra if i don't feel like wearing lipstick and all that jazz. gives my lips an effortless yet beautiful look.
-i also feel that it did make my lips a lot smoother, some lip products dry out my lips or don't do anything but this one worked well with my dry lips.

all in all i would repurchase, super cute and useful product. great to have in your purse cause it makes your lips look pretty and feel great!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by angel77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I hate this! The idea of a pink tinted balm got me, but the product is gross. The smallest amount feels like the thickest, most goopy suffocating thing I could ever put on my lips. It's just gross.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by audreyjc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm going to agree with the other reviewer who disagrees...lol. I'm not a fan of this, at all! It's just very, very average. I saw this in a magazine or perhaps on Pinterest, and it looked like something I would really love, because I am a longtime fan of Rose Salve. I've even seen some reviewers say that it's a good dupe for Rose Salve, but I would definitely say that if you're going to spend $1.50 or $2.00 on this, you may as well just spend $6.00 to get the real thing (Rose Salve). The packaging is super cute, but kind of inefficient. The product itself is goopy -- not smooth and satin-y like Rose Salve. The main thing I don't like is the color it gives me -- it just gives me a faint, pale, almost sickly-looking shade of pink. I just don't like how it looks at all compared to Rose Salve, which gives me a really warm, natural tint.

I don't know, for me, this is a thumbs down. If it's in your budget, stick with Rose Salve!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by JoieDeLaMusique

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm going to be that one person that disagrees....

Honestly, I cannot stand this product. Sure, it gives a nice natural tint to your lips but was a little too goopy for my taste. I have the original Vaseline Lip Therapy and like it so much better.

What really got me was the smell. OMG it's horrible! Granted, I'm not a fan of rose scented products. After I opened it, all I could smell was this fake rose scent and I could even taste the added fragrance it after putting it on my lips. It was just too much. I'm really sensitive to fragrance so apparently it effected me more than anyone else.

So disappointing! I will not be repurchasing this in the foreseeable future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Lydia07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

As others have noted, this product is really cute. I was impressed once I used it though. It seems slightly less goopy than regular vaseline so I can wear it in public and the rose tint is very light but eliminates fears of a white cast to lips. It seems hydrating and protective and the smell is really appealing to me. I don't think it really smells like roses but a little like a lighter version of the way the Nivea "happy" body wash smells, in a good way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is too cute I love it and it works too. I put this on at bedtime and wakeup with super smooth lips. I like the faint rose scent and this stuff feels like it really sticks to your lips. One of the nicest bedtime lip balms for me. After washing my face and all that good stuff just put it on while you're in bed and my Winter lips are much better! They feel nice and moisturized again like normal:) Luv it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by MES

Ladies this is a must have for your purse in the winter. I have made it all the way to February without getting chapped lips, quite a feat as it has been a cold winter here. I dab this on as needed, before going outside, when my lips feel dry, or just whenever. The packaging is adorable, its a teeny tiny baby sized version of the regular vaseline jar/tub. Has just the faintest fragrance, not at all irritating. very sheer tint of color, plus all the protection of vaseline. love this so much more that the old lip therapy products in a squeeze tube.