Vaseline Lip Therapy - Rosy Lips

4.1

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

LOVE. I love the smell of roses and even better my lips smell like it too. The sheer pink it gives my lips is an added bonus. The mini jar is adorable and easy to use, just pop the lid and apply with finger. This product does a great job of keeping my lips from drying out and giving a nice shine too. The excess that it leaves on my fingers I just rub into my hands.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product is ok. I do like that it provides your lips with a beautiful sheer pink color. I feel like it is slightly too thick and a little sticky. It does not slide on as smoothly as I would like. It does help keep your lips moisturized and helps get rid of the dry skin. I would purchase this product again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this lip balm in a small tin jar in an emergency because I misplaced my original Vaseline tube and my lip was too dry and cracking already. I literally cannot go through half a day without lip balm because my lips would immediately dry up and peel.

As I'm allergic to beeswax, Vaseline has always been my go-to for lip balms. First thing that caught my eye was the cute pink tin it came in. It was pretty easy to use and the rosy sweet scent and subtle taste was so lovely.

A little product goes a long way as a thin coat of balm was all you need to moisturise your lips THE WHOLE DAY. The pinkish blush it gives your lips was very natural, makes your lips look so healthy and glowing. I LOVE this balm and it makes me feel so pretty even without any makeup. Definitely a must buy.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

The tiny jar is so cute! This isn't super moisturizing to me, it locks in moisture that is already there and prevents the lips from drying out. It is very thick so I like to apply a lighter more absorbent balm underneath like Lush none of your beeswax. Gives a very faint pink shade with is nice, better than the white cast a lot of lip balms can have. I do really like this for under my mask at work (I work in healthcare) because it really keeps my lips from drying out during a long shift. Would repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Vaseline produces the best lip balm! It's very moisturizing and the packaging is cute

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Already on my 3rd jar <3

The pink tint actually imparts a subtle hue that is not pretentious-looking as is the case for many inexpensive lip balms. A lining of rose lip liner, this stuff and I'm done; I keep it low-key.

My only complaint? I wish this were in a taller, slender tube with a wand applicator. Not a fan of dripping my fingers in the jar just on hygienic principle.

i've got at least a half dozen of these scattered around the house. the colour is cute in the adorable jar, but does show up ever-so-faintly on my lips. not enough to look like tinted gloss or whatever, but just enough to make me look a little more alive.

the leftover balm on my finger, after applying to lips, gets smeared onto my cuticles, where the tint doesn't seem to show up at all, so that's a plus.

if a vaseline-type lip balm works for you, this will work for you. if that type doesn't work for you, well, more for me :)

while not the best lip balm i've ever used, it is solidly good. but i really, really love the scent, so that's why i've bought so many!

(i also picked up the cocoa butter one, and it smelled awful!)

My favorite lip product really moisturizing and just a bit of pink color perfect for everyday!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this stuff. I don't like regular Vaseline because it feels too "heavy"; but this feels much smoother, less oily. I like that it has a tint but only just so. Great price and the little jar is SO cute.

I bought this because it was adorable and I fist it felt like a gluestick on my lips and I stopped using it and then this winter my lips got very dry and I tried it again and the more you wear this the more almost melts into a very hydrating balm and really really helped my dry lips, i also love that it smells like natural fresh roses, nothing artificial.

Popular Lip Treatments