The Body Shop Havoc

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/9/2006 5:50:00 PM

my dad wears this and i loved the way he smelled. then it was discontinued, and my mom and i got mad.

on 12/13/2003 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

my dad wears this, and one day i was with my brother and he smelled soooooo good, i had to ask him what cologne he was wearing. he said it was havoc, dad's stuff. from then on i loved it even more

on 11/14/2002 12:09:00 PM

I bought this for my fiance after he spritzed some on at the store. I LOVE it on him! I think it is a very sexy, sensual fragrance. It doesn't smell "typical" like Old Spice or whatnot, but it is still highly masculine and spicy.

on 11/13/2002 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I think its rather stupid to review fragrances, cuz it all depends on what the person likes to smell which differs so differently, but here I go. Havoc smells a lot like Curve for men. I really like how it smells. Good, strong and manly. Comes in a clear bottle that is tall rectangular and thin with a silver top. Its also funny telling people you reek like Havoc. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it has a Saddlewood base scent to it. The Body Shop has always had nice fragrances. Lasts quite a while, but doesn't seem to last as long as some of the department store brands. They had Activist which had a nice smell to it too, but they discontinued it. I hope they don't discontinue this one. They should really make some of there fragrances into deoderant if they don't already.

Popular Fragrances