April 20, 2014 | 1621 users online

Powder - Christian Dior - DiorSkin Nude Compact

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by GogaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great compact powder that provides a very good coverage - for me it provides better coverage than some liquid make up foundations. I wouldn't like to use liquid foundations any more as I feel they make my skin shiny. This compact feels much better!

I'm glad I picked the right shade (#030) and I sure like how it feels and looks!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Kaelie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

$50 USD (comes with oversized compact with sponge compartment, brush, and velour case with pocket for the brush). A long time ago, the CD Forever powder foundation was my HG, until they changed the formula/color on me. This feels and looks (& feels) like the older version of the Forever powder. I'm a pale skinned Asian and got the 010 (MAC C2) - the powder is very soft, velvety, and lasted all day on me. It feels very similar to the dual-finish powder from the Korean brand, Hera. The color is perfect on me and blended seamlessly, and put on with a sponge, it had very good coverage. It has a "heavier" feel - I definitely will be using it alone and not over a foundation. If you like sheer coverage, try putting it on with a brush and try it out at the counter first.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Iphigeneia

I was seduced into buying this at Sephora. The texture of the powder is so incredibly soft and luxurious, I just had to buy it. I love the coverage level it provides (medium) and the weightless feel on the skin.

The only problem? There aren't enough shades to provide my perfect match. Of the four available at Sephora, #2 was too light, and #3 too dark/yellow. I bought #3 because I couldn't resist the quality of the powder, and maybe it will work for me in the summer when I have a tan.

I ended up having to go back and buy a new Laura Mercier Foundation Powder to get a good color match. :( This is a great product...if you can find a color that works for you in their limited range.

Also, I wish the compact was not so large. It's annoying to carry around.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by ChichiV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this powder.
Packaging looks very luxurious and practical.
I have number #033,it is a perfect match with my very yellow asian skintone.
Keeps me matte(i have oily/combo skin).
It comes with a nice velvety pouch with a mini brush and in the compact a sponge so you can decide how full of coverage you want.
Í only use this to set my foundation,haven't tried this as a foundation on its own but it being a powder,i can imagine it clinging on to dry areas on my face...

Yes i would repurchase it again and again...

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by berdil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been blessed with clear skin and rarely do I ever get pimples and it made me breakout ...

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by NingOnline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have mixed feelings about this product because I thought it would be amazing since I have been using the DiorSkin Nude Natural Glow Sculpting powder #033 for almost two years by now, and the foundation-compartment was running out so that's why I bought this one. Normally I use the DiorSkin Forever Compact #030 as my daily go-to foundation, and with colder and dryer weather like now, the DiorSkin Nude liquid foundation #030 works very well for me too. So I just assumed this product would be as amazing as the other three. Well, it is actually not. I'm not quite convinced yet what it exactly is that makes me not that excited about this product. It makes me kind of pale after a couple of hours - they call that oxidisation..? But I didn't had this problem with the other products in this line, hmmm.. I just do not feel this one. I don't look healthy with this one on my face, but it definitely is the right colour though.