Burt's Bees Hydrating Lip Balm with Coconut and Pear

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I love this lip balm. Very moisturizing. Great consistency on the lips. I think scent is pleasant. I used up an entire tube and am on my second one.

I have never used such a good stick lip balm in my life. It goes on so smooth and hydrates really well. There's no dragging the stick across my lips, and it is not at all waxy. The smell is fantastic - tropical and fruity coconut pear (definitely more coconut than pear). I am so happy to have the convenience of a stick, with a high quality balm. This is my first time buying Burt's Bees lip balm, but I will for sure repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is my first time trying burts bees lipbalms and i must say i am NOT disappointed at all. if anything i think this is the best lip balm i've tried in my life and ive tried a lot. the scent is a bit strong and it makes me feel nauseated when i first apply it which kinda bothers me, but all the other things about this lip balm is just amazing. it is very moisturizing. it goes well underneath lipstick. it keeps your lips moisturized for hours. and.. its cheap! HG lipbalm at the moment. repurchasing.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using Burt's Bees lip balms for years and this is hands down my absolute favorite!

I started off years ago with the original, and it certainly has a special place in my arsenal of lip products. The peppermint oil has a slightly astringent quality that I find works like no other on slightly chapped lips. The beeswax is neither too waxy or thin; it is just right. Over the years I've tried every variety Burt's comes out with and I love them all. But the Coconut Pear is just divine!

I will say this is more for lips that are NOT severly chapped. This, along with Vanilla Bean and to a lesser degree, Wild Cherry have a bit more slip than the original and Pink Grapefruit. I love the scent and do not find it to taste strange or off-putting at all. I do find the coconut to be more present than the pear but I don't mind that at all!

The packaging is the same as your standard balms; I've never had any issues and for $3, you get a ton of product. I use it quite often and have had the same tube since June.

I will say, depending on where you buy your Burt's, stuff that has been sitting on the shelves has the potential to get a little funky, for lack of a better word. This in large part to the 95%+ natural ingredients and lack of preservatives, etc.

So disappointing! Reading the reviews I had high hopes but I just can't use this balm. There is a smell to it and after taste that is very off putting and I can't get past it. It didn't moisturize at all and was a complete waste of money and at $5.00 I'm a little frustrated.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

At roughly 3 bucks a pop, this is a very inexpensive way to moisturize dry lips. I have used several Burt's Bees balms over the years, but I think Coconut Pear is my favorite flavor.

Not much else to say except - I had to buy a replacement because I left it in my hot car and it melted. Other than that, a perfect balm.

Featured Ingredient

Coconut Oil

INGREDIENTS:

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), aroma (flavor)*, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, lanolin, pyrus communis (pear) fruit extract, ammonium glycyrrhizate, tocopherol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, canola oil (huile de colza), linalool, limonene, geraniol. *natural flavor

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I usually use the original peppermint formula but I might like this one even better! When it comes to lip balm, NOTHING compares to how good Burts Bees products make my lips feel. This balm is so hydrating, my lips get dry because I live in the desert and this is very soothing and moisturizing. I love the smell, and the fact that it is paraben free and doesn't have nasty chemicals. One of my new favorite finds!! Funny story that my boyfriend was the one that bought it but I use it so much its pretty much mine now. :p

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love the product, first try and my lips felt so moisturized.

my absolute favorite lip balm!! smells like a tropical vacation and hydrates lips perfectly..

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is truly moisturizing for the lips, more so than Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm. I put it on at bedtime and it's still on my lips in the morning, and my lips are smooth and moisturized.

Popular Lip Treatments