October 26, 2014 | 917 users online

Eye Primer - Christian Dior - Hydra Life BB Eye Cream in 01 Beige Lumiere

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by MargoEliz

I love this product. I don't wear much makeup and this is perfect to wear over my eye cream. It's light, it has an amazing brightening effect and is moisturizing. Great alternative to a heavier concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by rhody

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I cannot believe I paid $45 for this from Sephora. I bought it hoping that it would be more like an eye cream with some pigment, but it's basically a glorified concealer. I find that a lot of concealers look fake on me, and was hoping that this one wouldn't as it's supposed to be more of an eye cream. However it really didn't do much. It had a mild brightening effect but it did not cover my dark circles. My eye area felt a bit tighter after applying it, but not necessarily in a good way. This will be returned.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

At 43, I have some pretty intense dark undereye circles that are very challenging to conceal. Many concealers that I've tried to this point either do nothing at all or make them look worse. I saw this product used on a Lisa Eldridge YouTube video and she recommended it for dry skin (which I have). I had to order it from the UK because there's only one shade sold in the US and I am superpale (NC10-15) so I knew it would be too dark for me. Because I had to order this from Selfridges UK, I paid $20 for shipping, making the overall cost way more expensive than I would normally pay for concealer. (I was expecting miracles so I thought it would be worth it.) I've used it for the past week and I'm underwhelmed. First of all, it's loaded with floral fragrance. It does smell good but why would anyone want perfume in their concealer? Perfume close to my eyes just seems like a bad idea. But the main issue I have with this is that it's just way too sheer for my circles, which apparently require some kind of industrial-strength spackling paste. As for colormatch, this has a peachy tone, maybe to counteract the blue of the circles. Because it's so sheer, it's fine even with my yellow undertones, though it isn't quite pale enough for me - looks like it would be right for a NW20. The only real pro with this is the texture - it really does blend like a dream, and doesn't settle into fine lines. But that's it. So if you can tolerate strong fragrance and you have almost nonexistent circles (and you have piles of cash lying around), go for it. Otherwise, pass on this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by alina08

Meh. I do not understand the concept of this product. A concealer is much more effective. Also, this product really stung my eyes. The color is a bit on the pink side as well. I will not repurchase.