July 29, 2014 | 1875 users online

Eye Shadow - Christian Dior - Diorshow Fusion Mono - Etoile

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by CoonieR

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I fell in love with this right away--it's a very shimmery pale gray, with loads of multi-colored sparkle. This is similar in color to Fyrinnae's Dinosaur Plushie, but sort of a fusion between cream and powder shadow. The shimmer is a little finer and more subtle than Dinosaur Plushie.

This is very shimmery, so if you're not into a little shimmer, this is not for you. It's not glittery, though, and the shimmer is very fine, so it's not something to be afraid of if you're over 30.

My only gripe is that this is very sheer, so I have to layer it over something else or it won't show up very well (I'm NW15 for reference). I like it over a matte shadow like BB Slate or MAC Blackground for a little drama. For $30 USD, I'd expect a little more color payoff.

The texture is nice. It stays on for 8 hours without creasing, but I do notice that the shadow and shimmer fade over time. The included applicator is ok, but I find I get more color payoff by using my fingers to apply this. There's very little fallout, which is great.

This is lovely and while I like it, it's not necessarily a must-have unless you're a multi-colored glitter fan like me.