Zoya Mason

on 3/4/2014 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Mason is part of the fall 2013 Satins collection. This is a simply gorgeous shimmer filled red violet metallic finish. This looks like a foil polish with teeny tiny sparkles that dance throughout. The formula is absolutely perfect. Seriously this stuff almost applies itself, it glides on like butter and is so smooth and workable that you can feel the brush really gliding along and this is nearly opaque in 1 coat. Best of all - no brushstrokes, no balding, no streaking, and it dries to a gorgeous warm red violet color. This is one of the easiest polishes I have ever worked with and it has fantastic wearability. I wore this for 8 days (a record for me!) and it only had a couple of chips which were really just broken tips/edges on my nails and minimal tip wear. This polish wears like iron and it looks simply fabulous aaand... no one, but no one does the micro shimmer/sparkle like Zoya. Beautiful polish, easy application, long lasting, and I couldn't stop staring at this beauty, even after a week. Now that is some beautiful polish. Total love here for Mason.

on 11/9/2013 11:49:00 AM

I got a sample of this in my Ipsy bag and I could not be happier! This polish is fabulous! I have worn it for two weeks already with a topcoat and there is very minimal chipping. The color is a glamorous sparkly pink which I did not expect to love so much, but alas! It is very durable and easy to apply. Two coats did the trick. Very satisfied with my purchase.

Popular Polishes