Nutra Nail Growth Formula with Green Tea and Acai Berry Antioxidants

3.7

on 4/24/2015 6:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got exactly halfway through the bottle and decided to toss it. This stuff fried my nails like none other! My nails peeled, chipped, and ripped right off one after another. The skin around my nails looked dried out, I had hangnails, my cuticles became ragged. My nails grew, but they looked like crap and I couldn't keep them from breaking, even with an aggressive hydration regimen (hand masks every couple of nights, cuticle oil at least twice a day, loads of hand cream). Through process of elimination, I determined that it was the NutraNail I had been using 1-2 times per day. In retrospect, I'm not surprised it was so drying...every time I applied it, it was completely dry within a few seconds. Apparently it was drying up my skin's moisture along with the product. Save your money, folks...the nail growth I experienced while using NutraNail was probably the result of better moisturization and frequent cuticle massages, not this janky serum!

on 9/4/2014 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Oh I love this product!! I needed a strengthener because my nails always break whenever I try to grow them longer, so I could never keep long mails until I came across w this product. It's a light gel formula that soaks right in. I wash my hands so frequently because I paint, cook, and do other things that keeps my hands dry and my nails weak. I was skeptical at first with the product because it's just so light, but after applying the product twice a day for a wk or so, my nails stay so strong. The price is very reasonable too, found it in local rexall for 5.29 CAD. I give three stars for the packaging just cuz I think it'll be easier to use if it's a tube instead of the normal nail polish applicator. I would still recommend it strongly because it does its job very well.

on 11/9/2013 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Packaging says this brush-on product helps stop brittle nails from breaking, peeling and chipping so that nails can grow. Directions say to apply over clean nails, cuticles and under nail tips and to massage until completely absorbed. It does moisturize (water is the first ingredient) and thus strengthen my dry nails. I've used it on my fingernails and toenails, and if used twice a day as recommended, my nails don't look dry and seem stronger.

As with all Nutra Nail products, it doesn't contain formaldehyde, toluene, or DBP.

Popular Treatments