November 23, 2014 | 981 users online

Treatments - Nutra Nail - Growth Formula with Green Tea and Acai Berry Antioxidants

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by sangee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Oh I love this product!! I needed a strengthener because my nails always break whenever I try to grow them longer, so I could never keep long mails until I came across w this product. It's a light gel formula that soaks right in. I wash my hands so frequently because I paint, cook, and do other things that keeps my hands dry and my nails weak. I was skeptical at first with the product because it's just so light, but after applying the product twice a day for a wk or so, my nails stay so strong. The price is very reasonable too, found it in local rexall for 5.29 CAD. I give three stars for the packaging just cuz I think it'll be easier to use if it's a tube instead of the normal nail polish applicator. I would still recommend it strongly because it does its job very well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by georgia21

Packaging says this brush-on product helps stop brittle nails from breaking, peeling and chipping so that nails can grow. Directions say to apply over clean nails, cuticles and under nail tips and to massage until completely absorbed. It does moisturize (water is the first ingredient) and thus strengthen my dry nails. I've used it on my fingernails and toenails, and if used twice a day as recommended, my nails don't look dry and seem stronger.

As with all Nutra Nail products, it doesn't contain formaldehyde, toluene, or DBP.