Victoria's Secret Night Eau de Parfum

3.0

on 7/14/2014 12:54:00 AM

The staying power sucks on this, like all body sprays, however I do really like the scent. its dark without being musky. I guess Im the odd man out cause I like this.

on 1/29/2014 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I don't see any fruity notes in this fragrance.. just sweet & strong.
Website states: "sensual cocktail of sparkling fruity notes, exotic florals, dark woods and sultry musks". I get a headache after wearing it. I got a sample at the store and will not be purchasing.

on 1/3/2014 4:31:00 PM

This is somewhat similar to Victoria's Secret, Seductive Dark Orchid, but Dark Orchid is better. This has a slightly masculine vibe, where Dark Orchid is very feminine. It's not bad, and I'm glad to see Victoria's Secret at least trying for a darker scent. I just bought mine yesterday and I think I might return it for something else. It's just too similar to my Dark Orchid I already have to keep, plus I like that one much better. The bottle is gorgeous though, actually prettier than the bottle of Dark Orchid.

on 12/7/2013 11:10:00 PM

I purchased this fragrance on 11/29/2013 during the $ 25.00 fragrance sale. This fragrance is fruity and sweet. Likethe other V.S. fragrances I have tried this one does not have any staying power! I definitely will not repurchase this again

Popular Fragrances