Victoria's Secret Night Eau de Parfum

3.5

on 3/19/2015 1:25:00 PM

it has a very exotic scent and my boyfriend loves it. its not a sweet fragrence like people say its also very strong and dominant

on 3/17/2015 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this and Dark Orchid. They are both floral oriental scents, but that's where the similarity ends. This is more sultry and less floral. I took off one lippy for insufficient staying power. It is perfect for work though because it won't leave a conspicuous trail. Unfortunately Dark Orchid (which is my favorite of the two, since it has staying power) is being discontinued because VS already has this and several new ones. The stores got rid of it, so if you prefer Dark Orchid go online and get a large bottle now.

on 7/14/2014 12:54:00 AM

The staying power sucks on this, like all body sprays, however I do really like the scent. its dark without being musky. I guess Im the odd man out cause I like this.

on 1/29/2014 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I don't see any fruity notes in this fragrance.. just sweet & strong.
Website states: "sensual cocktail of sparkling fruity notes, exotic florals, dark woods and sultry musks". I get a headache after wearing it. I got a sample at the store and will not be purchasing.

on 1/3/2014 4:31:00 PM

This is somewhat similar to Victoria's Secret, Seductive Dark Orchid, but Dark Orchid is better. This has a slightly masculine vibe, where Dark Orchid is very feminine. It's not bad, and I'm glad to see Victoria's Secret at least trying for a darker scent. I just bought mine yesterday and I think I might return it for something else. It's just too similar to my Dark Orchid I already have to keep, plus I like that one much better. The bottle is gorgeous though, actually prettier than the bottle of Dark Orchid.

on 12/7/2013 11:10:00 PM

I purchased this fragrance on 11/29/2013 during the $ 25.00 fragrance sale. This fragrance is fruity and sweet. Likethe other V.S. fragrances I have tried this one does not have any staying power! I definitely will not repurchase this again

Popular Fragrances