October 25, 2014 | 1235 users online

Highlighters - Mary Kay - Highlighters Bronzing Beads

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2009 8:58:00 AM More reviews by makupismyfav

LOVE IT! I have fair skin, (similar in tone to Reese Witherspoon if I had to compare), and it works perfectly without being fake looking. My husband always says nice things about me when I wear this...like, "wow, you look great." He has no idea it's the bronzer...whenever I wear it, he notices that "glow!" This is my secret.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2008 11:40:00 AM More reviews by jln7124

I used these religiously when a girlfriend of mine was selling Mary Kay. I am very fair with pink undertones and have a hard time finding a bronzer that doesn't make me look ruddy, orange or just dirty. However, these beads did just the trick. From what I remember they were more expensive for Mary Kay (Maybe around $20) but they lasted forever and gave me the most natural, sun kissed glow. I loved that the little beads were different colors and had different levels of intensity and shimmer. The color really blends effortlessly into the face and isn't too dark or concentrated in certain areas. I have since started to using Guerlain's Meteorites in Beige Chic (adore these, but they're pricey). Still, if I was in need of a good bronzer I'd go back to these in a heart beat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2008 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Hillarryyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love thissss.
They are just the right amount of color for my pale skin

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2007 12:33:00 AM More reviews by luckycorvettegrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm usually not a fan of Mary Kay cosmetics, but found this bronzer and love it! The color is a very natural look, and compliments any skin tone. If applied with a blush brush, you can use it as a normal blush, and with a powder blush you can use it as bronzer for your face and your body. While I think the packaging could be improved since it can get a little messy, the color is beautiful and luminescent.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2006 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Tammy12345

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful luminous bronzing/highlighting beads. I use them in the summer over my self-tanner for an all-over glow on the face, neck, chest. Fine sparkle but does not make fine lines look more noticeable. Adds nice color even at end or beginning of summer when pale. Never dirty or too dark. Buildable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2005 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Brelki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Most bronzers are too much for my pale skin, but these beads work great! Another plus is that they last FOREVER! I've been using mine since November, and I still have a ton left!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2005 5:30:00 AM More reviews by princessami

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the first bronzer I've tried that doesn't look to orange or muddy on my super fair skin. I love it! It has a tiny bit of shimmer and I apply it using a loose powder brush on my forehead, cheeks, chin and neck. WAY better than the Bobbi Brown and MAC bronzers that are now collecting dust in my bathroom!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2005 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Blondie1017

GIve the skin a nice glow w/o being orange! I think, however, that for how much you recieve, it is a tad bit too much money. The physicians formula brand I feel gives you the exact same product for a cheaper price. BUt, if you love MK Items, I'd definitely scoop this up!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2004 12:09:00 AM More reviews by luckystar131

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

MK Bronzing Beads gives you a nice glow without being orange or fake looking. Its very buildable so you can use a little or a lot. I also use it as a blush from time to time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2004 4:28:00 PM More reviews by dessertjunkie

I use this product all year long (except when Im ghostly white and tanning bed free). It gives my face an extra glow and really brings out the tan--without making me look fake or orange. I would recommend this to anyone who is not fair skined.