July 28, 2014 | 1835 users online

Self Tanners - Shiseido - Brilliant Bronze Tinited Self-Tanning Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by StephHayes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a really nice self tanner. It's a bit unique in that it's a clear gel. So if you need a guide when applying your self tanners, this one won't work for you. But I actually like that it's clear because it's not messy at all. It doesn't get all over the bathroom and it doesn't stain your sheets. Both pluses in my book! It also dries REALLY fast-- quicker than just about any self tanner I've seen. The next day the color was pretty good. It wasn't super dark; more of a medium colored tan. It's great for regular weekday use (I like to be darker on the weekends when I go out). Oh, the smell's not too bad either. Just a clean fresh scent. So overall I really like Shiseido's product :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by EricaReid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this self tanner a lot. Especially when I just want a lighter colored tan and I don't want too much of a mess when applying. This [product is basically a tinted gel. When you apply it, it goes on easy and dries super fast. The smell is fresh and clean-- not great but not bad either. I wish this tanner made my skin a little darker. But overall, I like it and would recommend it over many others I've tried ;)

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by supragurl7

Of the many self tanners I've tried, this one works the best. (although I am trying out St. Tropez now) This one gives me the best color. I've tried L'oreal, Neutrogena, Jergens, and Clarins. Those give me an orange color, however, this Shisedo one gives me a nice bronzey brown color. It is super easy to apply because it is runny so it takes less effort to blend it into the skin. This gel contains tiny beads of bronze particles that burst when you rub it into your skin, making easy to visually see where you are applying the product. I mainly use this products on my legs as it is quite light compare to my arms. My legs are fair and it takes 3 applications (1 application each night) to get to the color I want.If you have an event to go to, I recommend starting a week before, every night for the first 3 days and then every other night, remember to moisturize after a couple hours of application. This product does contain glitter, which I don't care for since I'm using it when I go to sleep. The smell is better than most self tanners out in the market, but it is not the best.