Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil - Face

4.2

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Peg 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Caprylyl Methicone, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Palmitate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rosa Canina Seed Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Fragrance, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this product! I use it daily in multiple ways. I put a couple of drops on my face after my moisturizer as a primer, then I mix it with my liquid foundation to sheer it out to a natural dewy look, then I put a couple of drops on my beauty blender to blend out my concealer. (Sounds like overkill, but I love the way it makes my skin and makeup look!) At night I put a couple of drops on before my moisturizer and let it sink in. I don't know that I've noticed many skin benefits other than my face being better moisturized, but it hasn't made me break out and I will certainly repurchase it for its use in my makeup routine rather than my skincare routine.

at first I was worried that this product would be heavy and oily but that was not the case. this product blends perfectly , in fact, I even put a drop or two into my liquid foundation when I'm applying my make up and it works wonders for lines and wrinkles. I'm 46 years old and I can tell a significant difference in the fine lines appearence since I have been using this product . I have tried more expensive products but they have disappointed me without satisfactory results. I was astonished at how affordable palmers products are. Not only affordable but they produce RESULTS! My skin has never felt softer or looked better since I've used this product. Not only does it reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, it actually evens skin tone and gives skin a more youthful appearence. I stumbled upon this product while looking for the palmers cocoa butter cream for my pregnant daughter. I used that cream on my stomach with both my pregnancies and it prevented my stomach from getting ANY stretch marks at all. it worked so well I wanted to make sure my daughter started using it for her first pregnancy. while I found the cream for my daughter is saw this palmers face product. the price was right and I knew palmers has worked well for me in the past, I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did!! it is a absolutely wonderful product for aging skin. the product lasts a long time because a small amount goes a good long way. There is only one caution. Do not get the product into your eyeball as it can cause irritation. Likely due to the retinol in the product. even though the product has retinol I've not experienced any burning of my sensitive facial skin like I have with other retinol facial products. I must say this is a wonderful product. I really love it!! if you can't find it at your local store you can easily order it online for the same low price from several vendors and shops. I really believe in this product, this is why I took the time to write this review. If your like me with aging skin, give this product a try. I think you will be quite surprised at how well it works and you will soon see the results!!

I used this every night after cleaning my face. It didn't absorb into my skin. I felt that it just sat there...anyways, in the morning my skin was feeling nice. But then i had the worst breakout of my life...a lot of painful and big bumps on my cheeks. I stopped using it. It didn't go away. I thought it wasn't the oil because usually it goes away if i stop using the product. I started a treatment from the pharmacy, slowly the bumps were going away. Then i thought to try it in my foundation. It looked great! It didn't look greasy just healthy and natural...but after a week the bumps appeared again and i knew it was the oil. Too bad, i liked it in my foundation.
My skin is pretty normal, a little oily in the T zone and i have the usual breakouts due to hormones or different foods.

I love this oil. The ingredients -- retinols and Vitamin C, for starters -- are appealing for a skin care junkie. The price is great, too, to get such a good amount of product for about $10. It's a touch scented with rose, which I was first worried about but I find it doesn't bother me. (I'm not a fan of scented skin products.) The oil applies nicely and soaks in well, leaving no greasy feel. After a few moments my face is a bit softer and moisturized but there's no oily feel left behind. (My skin tends to be normal in summer and dryer in winter.) It's especially nice in winter, and I think my skin looks a bit better using this regularly. It hasn't completely gotten rid of dark spots or scars, but they look a bit better and I think my skin looks a little fresher and dewier. It hasn't irritated my skin or anything either, with breakouts or any other troubles.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Holy cannoli I love this !!!! It is packed with great ingredients such as vitamin c, retinol and essential oils! It cost me 8$ at Walmart and it seriously lasts forever!! It feels so luxurious and gives a great glow! I only wear this at night because it contains retinol and I wear the kiehls spf 50 sunscreen during the day (another fav)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Been using over a month. I haven't seen any changes in my skin, but it is helping soothe my oncoming pregnancy stretch marks. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have mixed feelings about it.I love the scent,all the ingredients and the first 30 minutes of having this oil on my face.After that its fine,and 3-4 hours later my skin becomes very dry.Which is weird because I have oily skin.It also broke me out a few times until I realised that this product was the problem.I really wanted to like this,because I'm a huge Palmers fan,but it doesn't work for me.I suggest trying it out before buying it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This oil moisturizes and feels good on my skin, but I believe it breaks me out. So if you are breakout prone (as I am -- otherwise I'm combo/dry w/ oily T zone), I'd be wary. I preferred to use this at night, but now I'm using an Olay serum.

I am in love with this product!!!

Normally i'm too lazy to write reviews...but if there's a product that amazes me, it gives me the energy to share and just rave about it.

Saw this at a Walgreens shelf. I was supposed to buy something else. But the
wonderful blend of beneficial face oils caught my fancy. So first thing i did was to check the reviews at Makeupalley. The high rating enticed me. But it doesn't mean that what worked for others will work for me. Plus the price tag doesn't hurt to try it.

Been using this for a few months and no breakouts or rashes on my super sensitive skin. It made my skin feel softer and smoother.

I apply it at night. And voila! Every morning when i wake up my skin keeps looking better and better. My dark spots have lightened and my skin looks radiant. I still can't get over how cheaply this is priced. I would still buy it even if it costs more than $50! That's how much i love this!!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I got a sample from this and noticed it made my face soft. I was happy to see it in walmart for 9-10$. I decided to give it a try because i have few skin problems, adult acne, scars and some early signs of aging (fine lines on forehead). It is an oil... its not too greasy at all. It does contain some vitamins in retinol. It has made my face so soft and has become my staple moisturizer. It is reducing my fine lines more and more everyday and has really brought some confidwnce back to me about the skin on my face. It is not causing dry skin on my face (it feels perfectly moisturized and soft and less rough). However, it making my lips extremely dry no matter how much lip balm i apply. It is doing great things for my skin tough and i will continue using it unless i get any worse reactions.

Update: with continued use my skin became slightly redened and irritated by the retinol. I saw no further improvements in my skin so I ended up tossing it.