Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil - Face

4.4

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Peg 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Caprylyl Methicone, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Palmitate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rosa Canina Seed Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Fragrance, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 2/24/2015 2:08:00 AM

I love this stuff. I have used it for about 2 weeks my skin is soft and more even toned. no problems with breakouts or irritation. It has a light fragrant smell. I love to use this as a stress reliever after a bath. I put a few drops on my finger tips and gently massage into my face. So relaxing. For me it dries after a couple of hours to a soft finish. I only use it at night and don't apply a moisturizer on top..don't want to suffocate skin. It comes in a 1 oz. brown bottle with a dropper It's really worth a try if your skin is o.k. with these natural oils, my skin is combo and no problems with this. At walmart I have seen a "use now" coupon attached to some of the boxes for $2 off. So the product is about $7 w/coupon. It's so refreshing to buy a really nice product at an affordable cost.

on 2/4/2015 4:56:00 PM

I've been using this for a few months now. It definitely lightened the brown pigment spots on my cheek. I can't put it under my eyes because it dries out the skin to the point that it feels irritated. I also apply this on my hands and I must say it got rid of my age spots and my nails look beautiful. I paid 9.99 at Wal Mart. Worth the price and a little goes a long way.

on 1/18/2015 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this product. My skin has never felt better. I have issues with tzone oil but pretty normal skin other than that. This is so moisturizing yet light at the same time. (Doesn't make my skin feel greasy at all). My skin feels silky smooth after I use it. (Has a nice rose smell to it). It has been a few weeks using it 2x a day and I have noticed the texture and some redness, discoloration has majorly improved. I have gotten compliments on my skin without makeup on!! Bought it on sale at Walgreens buy one get one half off so I got 2 bottles for about $18 total. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

on 1/17/2015 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Have been using this every night for a week now and I love it. My skin is oily and prone to break outs and isn't in great condition due to sun exposure in my early years this is absorbed almost immediately and doesn't leave my skin shiny and hasn't broken me out in spots either! I also use it during the day and just add my face powder over the top which is a SPF 15. It leaves my skin soft and feeling lovely. I haven't used it long enough to comment if it helps to fade my age spots but will continue using this product regardless as it makes my skin feel so great. I've used many many different face creams for ageing skin and spent a fortune on top of the range ones but none have made my skin feel this good and In time I hope to see all the anti ageing effects too. This product has a slight pleasant smell to it which is an added bonus unlike some face creams or serums. I just take the pipette out of the bottle and run my fingers over it I then rub my hands together and run over my entire face. I find this is enough to give a good even coverage without going over the top. Love this product!

on 1/16/2015 4:12:00 AM

I finally got my hands on this product! I applied some tonight and so far so good. Only thing was you might notice a few pimples but that's just the retinol working your skin. It takes 3 to 6 weeks for retinol to work with your skin, and your skin to get use to it. The bottle is a decent small size so I advice to give a try and see if you like but remember that nothing works over nigjt even though this product has made my face look a bit more radiant but other than that for wrinkles, pigmentation and hyperpigmentation and etc you should give it a month since your skin needs to get use to the stuff anyway, patience is a virtue. This stuff is great and ingredients im in love with. First day here so I'll keep you guys notified in a month or so. Remember be patient, overall this product soaks in and keeps the moisture locked which is another positive for me. Looking forward to reducing some fine lines and hyperpigmentation. Will keep you guys posted.

UPDATE: hey y'all, so a little over a month has gone by and so far it has done an excellent job with reducing an acne scar that i had for a while, and as for hyperpigmentation; it has worked ! It has reduced it so much that I don't really need to put much cover up anymore. I will continue to use this oil and hope to see more results as I am now.

on 12/11/2014 11:13:00 AM

I have been using this face oil for a little over 2 years every night before bed and I LOVE it! I was very hesistant to put oil on my combination skin but I'm glad I decided to try it out. It does not make my skin oilier (of course if you apply a lot it will look oily) or cause breakouts, hallelujah! :-) I generally only use this at night and I apply 5-7 drops, I like a good coating, lol. It has helped soften fine lines and my skin in general. I also have a more even tone.

If I do decide to wear this during the day I only use about 2 drops and always apply sunscreen on top. There is retinol in this product so sunscreen is a must because retinol will not stay stable in sunlight, it just breaks down, hence the dark brown color of the container.

I think it's priced well for the amount of time the product lasts. Mine usually last 2 to 3 months.

I love the dropper because that cuts down on bacteria transfer from hand to bottle.

Overall, outstanding product and will continue to purchase! :-)

on 12/8/2014 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

As-per-usual, I like to start with a story: Switching up and tailoring your skincare routine to the changing seasons is no marketing sham - your skin has different needs as what the season calls for.
In the summer I like to use gel-based moisturizers but that doesn't work when winter comes because my skin dries out, my hair dries out, the air dries out... and then there's all this static that comes from alla that mess. I BATHE in hair conditioner, body oil, and body lotion /post-shower/. Crazy. But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. You'd think a heavy-duty cream would do the trick, right?

Well, I have dry, sensitive skin. My pores are getting pretty crater-y, too. :c
A quick search on Google (something along the lines of "best moisturizers for winter", you're bound to find a list of products) got me comparing a good pick of the litter for under $30 (from Harper's Bazaar)-- I don't really ho myself out for high-end. After all that research I ended up picking up this at a local Target - the last one on the shelf, on a whim, just because I laid eyes on it. It was only $10 for 1 oz. so I'm not understanding this triple $$$ pricetag MUA gave it, when Caudalie or whatever has it for $40 for the same amount, lolwut.

Pros: The price is right. You don't need a lot -- at least for my face, 4 drops (dime-size) is enough to lightly and evenly cover my face and half my neck. The rosehip smell they mention is undetectable...to me, at least, it just smells like a lightly scented Palmer's product. I like to massage my face a few minutes after applying because the slip the oil gives me - benefits: increased blood circulation and a brighter complexion. The oil definitely banishes my flaking skin (usually my nostrils, forehead, and cheeks) and I daresay, heals my skin?! I only apply this at nighttime because I feel the sun will "fry" my skin with the oil on and sleeping with it really plumps my skin up in the morning.

Cons: What is 4 drops??? More like 4 plops. The tinted glass bottle is fine because oils can spoil in light--everything is wrong with the dropper. The dispenser is made of glass and has no suction so it'll drip whether you squeeze the top or not. No biggie though, I've mastered how much I need per application to get some really nice results out of the product.

TLDR: The oil is awesome for my super-parched, bone-dry winter skin. I like to use it at night before sleeping. The dropper kinda sucks, though. It'll only set you back $10. Experiment with it. It's also paraben and phthalate-free, isn't that cool?

on 12/1/2014 8:58:00 PM

I am in love with this oil. It works perfectly for my face.
At first i was sceptical about using oil on my face and i thought i would break out. But if anything, my skin has improved. I always apply it on before I go to bed (after cleansing) and in the morning my skin is always glowing. I wouldn't use it during the day unless I'm spending the day at home. I love that it has Coconut Oil, Sesame Oil, Apricot Oil etc in one product. And the smell is amazing too. It almost feels like dry oil once i put it on because it absorbs pretty quickly.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

ladies with sensitive skin should be aware with this product, make sure your skin clean and no sign of even slight pimples or zits or you will end up with even more rash and irritations. But apart from that i can tell it's work. My skin having a lot of brown spot and uneven texture for years, not to mention super oily plus large pores around my nose and cheeks and i have been trying many different kind of product and it only help my skin with hydration nothing else. When i come across this product base on reviews i decided to give it a try, after one month i noticed my complexion changed, i use it twice a day, in the morning and before bed, i rub bakingsoda with nivea cleasing mousse to exfoliating and dehydrate my skin then apply this oil. It's not a miracle but it works slowly day by day, my brown spots still there but my face skin much lighter and T-zone produce less oil. i will keep using this product but i only could give 4 stars for this product because of the sensitive ingredients.

on 11/8/2014 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Sensitive ladies beware! I'm not hugely sensitive to most things but my skin does get just slightly irritated quite easily. THIS little beauty though gave a rash like it was the last rash my skin could throw at me. it took days to go away, and was incredibly uncomfortable and insanely unattractive- for the superficial soul I am, that's what really got me. I would definitely remember to do a patch test because the oil IS beautiful- smells nice, super lightweight and nourishing.

Popular Treatments (Face)

Retin A
Lemon Juice

Top Rated Treatments (Face)