Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil - Face

4.3

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Peg 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Caprylyl Methicone, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Palmitate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rosa Canina Seed Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Methyl Abietate, Fragrance, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 5/3/2015 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have mixed feelings about it.I love the scent,all the ingredients and the first 30 minutes of having this oil on my face.After that its fine,and 3-4 hours later my skin becomes very dry.Which is weird because I have oily skin.It also broke me out a few times until I realised that this product was the problem.I really wanted to like this,because I'm a huge Palmers fan,but it doesn't work for me.I suggest trying it out before buying it.

on 5/3/2015 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This oil moisturizes and feels good on my skin, but I believe it breaks me out. So if you are breakout prone (as I am -- otherwise I'm combo/dry w/ oily T zone), I'd be wary. I preferred to use this at night, but now I'm using an Olay serum.

on 4/13/2015 9:26:00 PM

I am in love with this product!!!

Normally i'm too lazy to write reviews...but if there's a product that amazes me, it gives me the energy to share and just rave about it.

Saw this at a Walgreens shelf. I was supposed to buy something else. But the
wonderful blend of beneficial face oils caught my fancy. So first thing i did was to check the reviews at Makeupalley. The high rating enticed me. But it doesn't mean that what worked for others will work for me. Plus the price tag doesn't hurt to try it.

Been using this for a few months and no breakouts or rashes on my super sensitive skin. It made my skin feel softer and smoother.

I apply it at night. And voila! Every morning when i wake up my skin keeps looking better and better. My dark spots have lightened and my skin looks radiant. I still can't get over how cheaply this is priced. I would still buy it even if it costs more than $50! That's how much i love this!!!

on 3/3/2015 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I got a sample from this and noticed it made my face soft. I was happy to see it in walmart for 9-10$. I decided to give it a try because i have few skin problems, adult acne, scars and some early signs of aging (fine lines on forehead). It is an oil... its not too greasy at all. It does contain some vitamins in retinol. It has made my face so soft and has become my staple moisturizer. It is reducing my fine lines more and more everyday and has really brought some confidwnce back to me about the skin on my face. It is not causing dry skin on my face (it feels perfectly moisturized and soft and less rough). However, it making my lips extremely dry no matter how much lip balm i apply. It is doing great things for my skin tough and i will continue using it unless i get any worse reactions.

Update: with continued use my skin became slightly redened and irritated by the retinol. I saw no further improvements in my skin so I ended up tossing it.

on 3/2/2015 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I would give this product a 10 if I could. This product is AMAZING, I cant find a better word to describe it. I've been using it for about 2 weeks, and I can see great results already!! I have many acne scars in my face and I found it on Walmart and wanted to give it a try and I love it!! My acne scars are less noticeable and my redness on the sides of my nose just disappeared! Besides my skin feels so soft. I have sensitive eyes, and it didn't irritate my eyes, its liquidy and runny but it dries fast, and its kind of a dry oil, it doesn't feel think. I plan to buy this again and again.

on 2/24/2015 2:08:00 AM

I love this stuff. I have used it for about 2 weeks my skin is soft and more even toned. no problems with breakouts or irritation. It has a light fragrant smell. I love to use this as a stress reliever after a bath. I put a few drops on my finger tips and gently massage into my face. So relaxing. For me it dries after a couple of hours to a soft finish. I only use it at night and don't apply a moisturizer on top..don't want to suffocate skin. It comes in a 1 oz. brown bottle with a dropper It's really worth a try if your skin is o.k. with these natural oils, my skin is combo and no problems with this. At walmart I have seen a "use now" coupon attached to some of the boxes for $2 off. So the product is about $7 w/coupon. It's so refreshing to buy a really nice product at an affordable cost.

on 2/4/2015 4:56:00 PM

I've been using this for a few months now. It definitely lightened the brown pigment spots on my cheek. I can't put it under my eyes because it dries out the skin to the point that it feels irritated. I also apply this on my hands and I must say it got rid of my age spots and my nails look beautiful. I paid 9.99 at Wal Mart. Worth the price and a little goes a long way.

on 1/18/2015 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this product. My skin has never felt better. I have issues with tzone oil but pretty normal skin other than that. This is so moisturizing yet light at the same time. (Doesn't make my skin feel greasy at all). My skin feels silky smooth after I use it. (Has a nice rose smell to it). It has been a few weeks using it 2x a day and I have noticed the texture and some redness, discoloration has majorly improved. I have gotten compliments on my skin without makeup on!! Bought it on sale at Walgreens buy one get one half off so I got 2 bottles for about $18 total. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

on 1/17/2015 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Have been using this every night for a week now and I love it. My skin is oily and prone to break outs and isn't in great condition due to sun exposure in my early years this is absorbed almost immediately and doesn't leave my skin shiny and hasn't broken me out in spots either! I also use it during the day and just add my face powder over the top which is a SPF 15. It leaves my skin soft and feeling lovely. I haven't used it long enough to comment if it helps to fade my age spots but will continue using this product regardless as it makes my skin feel so great. I've used many many different face creams for ageing skin and spent a fortune on top of the range ones but none have made my skin feel this good and In time I hope to see all the anti ageing effects too. This product has a slight pleasant smell to it which is an added bonus unlike some face creams or serums. I just take the pipette out of the bottle and run my fingers over it I then rub my hands together and run over my entire face. I find this is enough to give a good even coverage without going over the top. Love this product!

on 1/16/2015 4:12:00 AM

I finally got my hands on this product! I applied some tonight and so far so good. Only thing was you might notice a few pimples but that's just the retinol working your skin. It takes 3 to 6 weeks for retinol to work with your skin, and your skin to get use to it. The bottle is a decent small size so I advice to give a try and see if you like but remember that nothing works over nigjt even though this product has made my face look a bit more radiant but other than that for wrinkles, pigmentation and hyperpigmentation and etc you should give it a month since your skin needs to get use to the stuff anyway, patience is a virtue. This stuff is great and ingredients im in love with. First day here so I'll keep you guys notified in a month or so. Remember be patient, overall this product soaks in and keeps the moisture locked which is another positive for me. Looking forward to reducing some fine lines and hyperpigmentation. Will keep you guys posted.

UPDATE: hey y'all, so a little over a month has gone by and so far it has done an excellent job with reducing an acne scar that i had for a while, and as for hyperpigmentation; it has worked ! It has reduced it so much that I don't really need to put much cover up anymore. I will continue to use this oil and hope to see more results as I am now.

Popular Treatments (Face)