April 17, 2014 | 913 users online

Highlighters - CK One - Skin Illuminator 100 Cool

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this with the CK One 3 in 1 foundation, when the SA applied both on me. This can either be mixed with foundation before application, or applied after the foundation. I decided to add it after, as I didn't want my whole face to "glitter". In this case, I didn't have to worry. This is one of the nicest highlighters I've used. I don't care for powder highlighters as they tend to be messy and over the top. Applied with a damp sponge, either to areas like bridge of the nose and cheekbones, or lighly applied over the entire face, it's great, and almost impossible to overdo. It gives a very healthy glow, without being glittery, shimmery, or in your face. It's almost like satin or silk. Along with the CK One foundation, my skin looked better, more even and rested, then it has in along time. It didn't settle into fine lines, and it stayed put. The only complaint I have is the packaging. The first time I removed the lid, product shot out of the container and I ended up with a glob on my finger. Now that I know how the lid works, I can probably avoid accidents in the future, but it's worth noting. The container won't stop me from repurchasing, because it's a great highlighter/illuminator. It also didn't budge even after I got a little sweaty from running through the store in a winter coat. Can't ask more than that.