December 19, 2014 | 1600 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel (All)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by paigegibney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this nail polish more for the color (I got Balsam Fur, a deep forest green, perfect for winter). The scent was an added bonus! This particular color went on very smoothly and only needed two coats. I don't know if other colors are streaky and this one isn't, but I didn't experience any streaking like other reviewers said. I will say it was a little more difficult holding that small cap while painting. Dry time was quick. Very shiny without a topcoat, although I did add one. The scent was amazing! It lasted strongly about 24 hours, and then very subtly about 24 more hours. I can understand where if the scent didn't smell good, it would be horrendous to have on your nails. But balsam fur smelled just like Christmas trees so it was perfect! Unfortunately, the life of this polish is not as long as others. I noticed small chips by the next day, whereas other brands of polish I don't notice chips for 5-7 days (using the same topcoat, so I know that has nothing to do with it). I would purchase this brand again, if the color/scent was something very intriguing. Besides that, you can probably find a lot of the basic colors in a better brand like OPI, China Glaze, or Essie.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I have a bottle in the shade 'Italian Leather' which is a dark olive green creme base with fine gold shimmer. It has a thin formula but applies easily without streaks, needing two coats for full opacity. Quick drying time and has a shiny finish (without top coat). The shimmer isn't that visible unless you're looking at it under direct sunlight or at the right angle. Not a fan of the scent, but it doesn't last so it's no big deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by BrittAm95

I picked up one of these babies in Balsam Fur, a dark fur-tree green, at Walmart on clearance. I love it! It went on smooth, dried in a decent amount of time (half an hour), and only took two coats to cover. I've already gotten loads of compliments on the color and the smell adds a little something fun to it. Will definitely pick up more!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by QueenofAngolmois18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I actually like these. I have surf spray its a aqua blue color and it smells like the beach, which I like. It takes about 2-3 coats and it takes a while to dry. The round handle makes it a little hard to hold and it goes on smoothly. all in all it's a thumbs up.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by AimeeVbear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought a light pink colour and a redish colour(saving it for fall) at the Canadian National Exhibiton. They sold a variety of Revlon, Sinful colours, and some other brands of nail polishes all 5 for $10. $2 nailpolishes that normally retails for $7-8? I have to give it a try. I used tHe light pink colour on my mom's toes and it took 3-4 coats for a solid even colour, by then it looked slighty messy. However I must admit, I'm a pretty bad nail painter. :P

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Koolkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had a really miserable experience with Lavender Soap. First, it took four coats to become opaque and was difficult to apply with that tiny round cap to hold on to. I will say the pearly white color with a dash of lavender color would have been perfect for my wedding day, but after it dried the scent was so horribly horrendous (it was sickly, pungent soapy smell with a rancid lavender scent). Even my husband was absolutely disgusted while we were driving to dinner. We had to stop so I could buy some nail polish remover pads to get it off.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by megxoxo91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like these, definitely one of my favorite nail polish formulas. It is very smooth, maybe verging a bit on the runny side but that doesn't bother me. I hate thick, goopy formulas. It applies perfectly and with precision each time and the staying power is good. The color selection is not my favorite, a lot of the shades don't appeal to me for some reason but my favorites I really love. I keep going back to China Flower for my pedicure this summer, with Ginger Melon a close second that I love. I don't really like the scents themselves but I do love that it gives you a break from the toxic way most nail polish smells. Definitely worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by FeminineCharm

OK, so scented nail polish is nothing new and it has been done before. I purchased two of the colours at a local pharmacy when they were 2 for the price of AUS$20.

For the sake of the curious, the scent is released once the polish has dried =)

I chose the colours Beachy ( a bronze ) and Espresso ( Matte Black ). The colours were true to the bottle- I love the miniature perfume bottle look- a square glass bottle with a round black top. The top was a bit fiddly to open being so small.

My nails looked great for a fortnight without chipping. This particular polish is more durable then the regular Revlon range, including Top Speed and, Colorstay. If you are stuck between which Revlon nail range, definitely go for this one!

I love the colour range that is available and am aching to buy the whole lot, I still wish the selection was much bigger.

The price range is very reasonable for such an excellent and beautiful product. Will definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by msdi2u

I bought this polish in Lime Basil, a "spring green" color, and I am VERY impressed! I am a high-end snob when it comes to nail polish. Most of my collection consists of OPI, China Glaze, Illamasqua, and Indie brands. But I saw a good review on this nail polish from a blogger I respect, so I thought I would give this one a try. I got lots of compliments on this color, and the formula was impressive for me. I had no problems with streaking or dry time, but I will admit it took a tad longer to dry than my usual polishes; because when I applied my topcoat, I had experienced some "dragging" on some of my nails. Overall, my nails looked really nice and professionally done, and I received many compliments during the week on "how nice my nails looked." I have worn this for 4 days now, and have only had one nail (left hand thumb) chip on me so far. I am rough on my nails, though. I do a lot of typing and I have my hands in water a LOT. I would try this in another color, because I have been satisfied with the overall performance of this nail polish.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by tinannibal

I actually bought this nail polish because of the colours. The scented aspect of it I didn't really care for.

This nail polish is not good. It took over an hour to dry, and looked very streaky. Not pretty.

The scent was subtle - it's really just something fun for yourself. The scent lasted for 2-3 days for me.