October 1, 2014 | 1774 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel (All)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by QueenofAngolmois18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I actually like these. I have surf spray its a aqua blue color and it smells like the beach, which I like. It takes about 2-3 coats and it takes a while to dry. The round handle makes it a little hard to hold and it goes on smoothly. all in all it's a thumbs up.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by AimeeVbear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought a light pink colour and a redish colour(saving it for fall) at the Canadian National Exhibiton. They sold a variety of Revlon, Sinful colours, and some other brands of nail polishes all 5 for $10. $2 nailpolishes that normally retails for $7-8? I have to give it a try. I used tHe light pink colour on my mom's toes and it took 3-4 coats for a solid even colour, by then it looked slighty messy. However I must admit, I'm a pretty bad nail painter. :P

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Koolkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had a really miserable experience with Lavender Soap. First, it took four coats to become opaque and was difficult to apply with that tiny round cap to hold on to. I will say the pearly white color with a dash of lavender color would have been perfect for my wedding day, but after it dried the scent was so horribly horrendous (it was sickly, pungent soapy smell with a rancid lavender scent). Even my husband was absolutely disgusted while we were driving to dinner. We had to stop so I could buy some nail polish remover pads to get it off.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by megxoxo91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like these, definitely one of my favorite nail polish formulas. It is very smooth, maybe verging a bit on the runny side but that doesn't bother me. I hate thick, goopy formulas. It applies perfectly and with precision each time and the staying power is good. The color selection is not my favorite, a lot of the shades don't appeal to me for some reason but my favorites I really love. I keep going back to China Flower for my pedicure this summer, with Ginger Melon a close second that I love. I don't really like the scents themselves but I do love that it gives you a break from the toxic way most nail polish smells. Definitely worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by FeminineCharm

OK, so scented nail polish is nothing new and it has been done before. I purchased two of the colours at a local pharmacy when they were 2 for the price of AUS$20.

For the sake of the curious, the scent is released once the polish has dried =)

I chose the colours Beachy ( a bronze ) and Espresso ( Matte Black ). The colours were true to the bottle- I love the miniature perfume bottle look- a square glass bottle with a round black top. The top was a bit fiddly to open being so small.

My nails looked great for a fortnight without chipping. This particular polish is more durable then the regular Revlon range, including Top Speed and, Colorstay. If you are stuck between which Revlon nail range, definitely go for this one!

I love the colour range that is available and am aching to buy the whole lot, I still wish the selection was much bigger.

The price range is very reasonable for such an excellent and beautiful product. Will definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by msdi2u

I bought this polish in Lime Basil, a "spring green" color, and I am VERY impressed! I am a high-end snob when it comes to nail polish. Most of my collection consists of OPI, China Glaze, Illamasqua, and Indie brands. But I saw a good review on this nail polish from a blogger I respect, so I thought I would give this one a try. I got lots of compliments on this color, and the formula was impressive for me. I had no problems with streaking or dry time, but I will admit it took a tad longer to dry than my usual polishes; because when I applied my topcoat, I had experienced some "dragging" on some of my nails. Overall, my nails looked really nice and professionally done, and I received many compliments during the week on "how nice my nails looked." I have worn this for 4 days now, and have only had one nail (left hand thumb) chip on me so far. I am rough on my nails, though. I do a lot of typing and I have my hands in water a LOT. I would try this in another color, because I have been satisfied with the overall performance of this nail polish.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by tinannibal

I actually bought this nail polish because of the colours. The scented aspect of it I didn't really care for.

This nail polish is not good. It took over an hour to dry, and looked very streaky. Not pretty.

The scent was subtle - it's really just something fun for yourself. The scent lasted for 2-3 days for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2014 9:48:00 AM More reviews by Nosage

I have this in 2 shades, Italian Leather and Autumn Spice. I have left a more detailed review for AS as it is an individual entry on MUA. (AS= so so colour, cute bottle, awful sweet smell). IL is a grey/green shade, one of those sludgy sophisticated shades. Same cute bottle, much more bearable aroma. Don't get much smell from this one, more your usual nail polish smell. I would not repurchase either shade, or any others. I had money burning in my pocket and just wanted to buy something, anything, and even when I was handing over the cash I knew I was making a bad purchase. I don't want perfumed finger nails. If you are in UK you might be interested to know that Boots currently have buy two get one free across all the high street type make up ranges - as at 25 April. So if you still want to try a couple of these you can get three of them for the price of two. (I chose a competitors polish as my free item.)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by alina83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I had to turn on my laptop and come here to review this because I was so disappointed. I bought this in Pink Grapefruit. The bottle is lovely and the price was really good but the lippies end there. This is so streaky I could have mixed baby pink chalk and water and painted it on my nails and it would have looked the same; unless streaky is the desired look?

I didn't do anything different with my application; let each coat dry properly, used a base etc. I had to use three coats, and it was STILL streaky. Very disappointing Revlon! I'll stick to my China Glaze and Essie from now on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Aeternitas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm reviewing the color/scent Italian Leather.

I'll try to keep it brief. I absolutely love this color. It's an unusual gray-tinged olive drab green with golden shimmer that is opaque in two coats and keeps its shine once it dries.

Unfortunately the formula is thin and runny. I prefer my polishes thick and creamy because I'm not exactly a pro at applying my polish, so this formula was not easy especially when paired with such a small brush.

The scent is wonderful, just like Bottega Venetta EDP!

Although the formula isn't great, I think I got my money's worth with the fantastic color, shine, and scent.