November 27, 2014 | 1443 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Avene - Avene retrinal eyes - eye contour care

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles6580

Best eye cream out there!! I work in dermatology and tried many. This one does not irritate my eyes at all or cause creepiness the next morning. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2013 6:48:00 AM More reviews by Merryweather

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Horrible!After one week the skin under my eyes lookes totaly dehyrated and absolutely horrific!It stings when i applie it end leaves red spots.The lady at the chemist told me that this never happens.Yeah right!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Ispania

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in my early thirties and started to notice crows feet under my eyes. They are quite obvious when I smile.
It's always difficult for me to find a good eye cream which will moisterize this delicate area and at the same time fight the under eye lines.
Avene retrinal eyes is a retinaldehyde cream with H.a.f. ( hylaronic acid fragments ). As a website states it repairs and corrects the visible signs of aging while improving dark circles and puffiness.
As I mentioned my main issues are under eye lines and crow's feet but unfortunately I haven't notice a slightest improvement. I was not expecting my crow's feet to disappear but I hoped they would smooth a little. Sometimes I wake up even with deeper and longer lines, may be because it's not hydrating. I have to use a separate moisterizer or any oil to add moister.
The good thing is that It doesn't irritate the delicate under eye skin. It's not that drying too as many retinol creams can be.

The pump package is easy to use. The price is $44 for 0.5 oz. . You can buy it at dermstore.com where they don't charge for shipping and quite generous with samples.
I will update when I use it up. I always hope that if the cream doesn't improve the lines which are already there then at least prevent from future ones.
I will not buy this cream because I want to try other retinol eye treatments which may work for me better.
UPdate................
It would be fair to add that I have just started to see the results. One month of use was not enough for me to consider its effectiveness. My crow's feet are less visible. My under eye lines which got deeper with years don't look deep when I use the cream. The only thing is that all this results are there only when I use the cream as soon as I stop for two or even one day the lines look the same as before.
But as I read the article about retin a it is how retin a works - the result are not permanent, effectiveness of retin a only when you use it.
Yes, this cream is worth a shot. But be patient, it might take more than one month to see the results.

Update.....................
After 7 month of use ( not everyday use) I can't see any changes. I mentioned above that I noticed improvement but now I know it's wishful thinking.