August 22, 2014 | 1041 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm (Purple)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by acontre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased Skin79 BB cream in April of 2014. I really wanted a very moisturizing bb cream. (I live in a desert)

I think it made me break out. I can't be sure that it was the bb cream, but I used it for about 2 weeks, and my skin looked worse, not better.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by makeupsmad

Update at the end:
I'm undecided about this one. I purchased the smaller versions of the gold, pink and orange before I purchased this. I liked the coverage of the pink but the moisturizing of the gold and the spf of the orange...this one seemed like it combined all of those.

The color is closest to the pink and might even be a tad darker. I was deciding between this and the green and I was told that the green is even lighter than the orange which was VERY fair. My skin is very dry right now so I thought this would be a good option, and it has 40SPF which I like since I just had IPL done and need to be careful about sun protection.

I've used this twice and the first time was eh ok. Second time I felt like this one sat on my skin more than the others but I used as much as the pink (2 squirts) and it seemed like maybe I used too much. Maybe because it's more moisturizing it spreads easier but at the end of the night it looked caked on and not natural. I'll try it again a few times and see what I think and provide an update.

I got mine from Skin79's website and they didn't have a smaller option to try, so I bought the large bottle. So far I like the pink & gold the best, but I do appreciate the higher SPF.

Update: Grant it we've had some of the coldest winter in history, but this just does not look good on my winter skin. It's too heavy for me and looks very cakey and sits ontop of my skin. I tried only one squirt this time thinking I was using too much and it spreads very easily but it's very high coverage for me and just never blended in. I thought it might make me look oily due to it being for dry skin and that's not the case. It also gets very cakey in the corners of my nose. Not a good look. The coverage is good though if you need full coverage. I prefer the gold much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Nirvarna0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the Skin79 Purple BB Cream. For reference, I use the Skin79 VIP Gold BB Cream. I wear NC-20-25, and have dry skin. This BB is one of the more expensive creams and for other reasons, I will not repurchase it. However, I think it is a great cream for the right person. It has pink undertones and was slightly darker than the Gold version. I'm going to guess it would be perfect for a NW-20-35. I love the consistency--very light, very blendable, and very moisturizing. Same coverage as Gold-sheer to moderate, even though it is lighter in texture. Leaves less of a dewy finish than the Gold. It also has a higher SPF than most of the other BBs. Hope this helps!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No