April 17, 2014 | 896 users online

Eye Shadow - Rimmel - Glam Eyes HD 5 Colour Eye Shadow 023 Foggy Grey

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is Rimmel quintet with 2 brown shades, a black and white and champagne shade. However, even though this is really a quintet, I use it like a trio, because the colors here are so sheer. I think this suits well on ageing eyes as well. The shine here is nothing outrageous. Black is definitely the most pigmented shade of the bunch, the 2 neutral taupe browns are sheer as well as the pink champagne shade and white. Despite this is a very sheer eyeshadow, I find this is wonderful. The packaging is small and it is perfect for traveling. I am very fair NW20 I think and I also use the taupe shades on my brows. They are not too pigmented so I never end up looking too dark made up. Also I find this makes the most perfect and flattering classic eye look with black flick eyeliner. And because the colors are so sheer you can really work fast because they are pretty fool proof. On the contrary when you have some really good quality and pigmented eye shadows, you need to be more careful and you need to use more time for blending. Here not such thing. Obviously you are gonna run out of the small palette really fast but it is really not that expensive to replace. Wonderful color combination. I use all the colors!