October 25, 2014 | 1537 users online

Treatments - Vaseline - Petroleum Jelly

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A staple and a must have for so many uses and it's cheap - but - the tub packaging is unsanitary and it's PETROLEUM jelly (mineral based. Eeew.)

There are many better alternatives nowadays.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2014 3:50:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I have a really bad cold and I blow my nose too much with my Kleenex, the skin on my nose, the top of my lip and lips get super dry and flaky. To the point it's painful because I've rubbed the skin raw. The only thing that helps is Vaseline petroleum jelly. Before I go to bed I apply a thick amount of this all over my raw skin, and by the next day my skin is back to normal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

To moisturize my unpolished nails (including toenails), I use a tiny bit of Vaseline after showering. During the shower nails absorb moisture. Vaseline seals in the moisture so that nails are hydrated. It's important to massage in the Vaseline as soon as possible after showering, so that the nails don't dry unprotected.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No