Victoria's Secret Feathered Musk

on 4/11/2014 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This smells like cherries and chocolate, just pure amazing-ness! Such a sexy scent and guys love it :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OMG this fragrance is amazing!I randomly picked up this bottle at the SAS & smelled it,I was in heaven!Its so delicious and a unique scent of soft musk,cherry with the warmth of vanilla,I always get compliments..I went back & bought 2 more bottles,I got them for $13,normally $52 but it was limited edition :( This is my signature perfume now,and I also purchased the body butter which is delectable as well,and the perfume last longer once layered with the lotion..if you can find it,and you love a soft,sweet subtle scent,this would be for you!

on 1/3/2014 4:55:00 PM

Like the last reviewer, one of my favorite perfumes is Can Can by Paris Hilton. I'm not sure I find this all that similar, but it is a nice smelling perfume. I just had to have this when it came out. I've had it for a while, and just yesterday I saw it at their Semi Annual Sale, for half off. I guess I wish I'd waited to buy it. I like it, but for me it has a sweet tobacco smell, which by reading the notes, I'm sure is the cherry I'm smelling. I love cherry smell, but sometimes cherry in a perfume smells of rich, sweet tobacco to me. Our local mall used to have a tobacco store, and walking past it smelled like this "cherry" tobacco smell. I wish I could pick up more of the musk in this perfume, because I tend to like musk. Still, it's a good one for Victoria's Secret. It's not just their usual fruity floral, it's a little more interesting. This is the best of the three in this line, although I also have Sheer Amber.

on 11/3/2013 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

No1 Feathered Musk is the first in a collection of three Limited Edition autumn fragrances at Victoria's Secret -- and in my opinion, it's the best of the three, by far (No2 Night Jasmine, and No3 Sheer Amber are the other two -- I had hopes for the Sheer Amber also, but I thought it was awful).

Description & notes of No1 Feathered Musk, per victoriassecret.com:

"Wrap yourself in weightless warmth with limited-edition Feathered Musk, lush and seductive but purely ethereal. A sensual blend of cherry noir, whipped truffle and feathered musk."

Notes, per Fragrantica.com: "black cherry, Tartuffe cream and musk"

It comes in EDP, Body Mist, and a thick, rich, well-fragranced body cream.

It's quite sweet, pretty, and it's also sensuous. It's a soft, whipped-creamy, richly delicious confection -- like the cream filling in the middle of a pastry, only more airy and mousse-y -- or like a whipped marshmallow cream -- mixed with clean skin musks.

The black cherry is there, yet not terribly detectable -- it stays unnoticeable as "black cherry" to me, as it does in Amber Romance. I never knew there was black cherry in Amber Romance either until I saw the note list -- and then I was very surprised. That note seems to operate the same way in Feathered Musk -- serving to give it some richness and deliciousness, without screaming "fruit". The emphasis is on the sweet cream and musk, for me.

I love musk, and I was lured to this by the beautiful name and elegant heavy-glass bottle. I find it similar to Paris Hilton's Can Can, which I always liked -- it's my favorite of hers. I think it may also remind me of their d/c'd Heavenly *Forever* (if I'm recalling it correctly), which was my favorite of their Dream Angels Heavenly line.

No1 Feathered Musk is sweet, delicious, quite sensuous, and I get very lovely wafts from it. They should make this one permanent, I think.

ADDENDUM: I was just in Victoria's Secret on Monday, 1/20/14 (MLK Day), and they were selling this for 75% off. So it looks like the clearance is beginning. If you're interested in this one, I'd go get some before it's gone.

Popular Fragrances