DevaCurl DevaFuser

3.3

on 6/25/2015 1:59:00 PM

I've been using this diffuser since they first launched it. The pro is that it makes my hair look less frizzy than any other dryer or diffuser. The con is that my hair is still frizzy at the top--it never fails to find stray fly-aways at my crown and blow them around. It also falls off my hairdryer unless I'm careful; it's not really a "universal" fit.

on 6/15/2015 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I have 2A/2B waves and this diffuser took all of the waves out of my hair. I read all of the directions and used at the nape of my neck and at the roots of my hairs and when I was done it looked like I had blown my hair mostly straight only my hair was kind of frizzy and my waves were super undefined. Not what I was going for at all. Tried it again different products with more of the same result. My conclusion is that you need curlier hair than mine for this to work well or I'm a dumbass which could be true. I'm just starting to deal with my wavy hair after being told my whole life I have straight hair.

on 11/3/2013 5:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I've been using this for about 6 months now and I like it a lot. The DevaDryer itself is great, and the green hand diffuser is wonderful for going in at the roots, particularly if you clip. I also use this to do a sort of ruffle-dry (upside down) for a quick and dirty soft beach wave.

There's definitely a learning curve, but I'm very glad I've taken the time. I still use my bowl diffuser 85% of the time, this won't replace it for sure, but often go in with the hand as a finishing tool.

I have fine but very dense Botticelli/3a curls at collarbone.