August 30, 2014 | 1136 users online

Treatments (Face) - Eucerin - even brighter

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 7:42:00 AM More reviews by spickles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for about 6 months now. I am using both the day and night cream.

The product comes in a tub. I don't really have any issues with that however some may find it unhygienic. It has a floral kind of synthetic smell but after application it disappears. The texture is smooth and it is easily spread on the face and neck. It has not caused any breakouts.

The claim is that it can reduce the effects of hyper-pigmentation. I have severe pigmentation caused by acne on my cheeks. Since recovering from my God awful acne I needed a product to diminish the scars. I knew that no product could work miracles as some of my spots were pretty severe and a ranged from those fugly purple ones to light brown colored spots.

While this product has not taken away my old marks I have noticed that any new pigmentation that I have heals much faster and leaves no trace.

I initially bought this product during the summer months. My skin is combination with an oily t zone and dry cheeks. During summer I did have a bit of a problem with oiliness around the t zone but that was easily corrected by using less product around my problem areas. It moisturized my dry areas perfectly. During winter, I do not have any problem with oiliness and my skin feels perfectly hydrated. It is a great moisturizer and a perfect base for my makeup. For this reason alone I will continue using this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 4:31:00 AM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pros:
- it dosen't stings on my skin
- it dosen't grease my oily skin
- the packaging

Cons:
- it's a little expensive

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2013 6:24:00 AM More reviews by productjunkie012

I bought this about 3 weeks ago, as I wanted to try soemthing new to correct my light hyperpigmentation from the sun and light acne scarring. So far, I am impressed with the results. I have 2 main hyperpigmentation marks - one on each cheek., about .25cm in diameter - very faint, but they bother me. I also have a few dark spots from some zits that i let heal on their own and I concentrate this product on those areas. The areas have become noticeable lighter, though they have not disappeared - but I would say that they have become lighter, for sure, Like I said, i've only been using the product for about 3 weeks, and I hear it takes a good 10-12 weeks to see full results, so I look forward to see what the progress will be by then. I use it both morning and night. I use this in conjuction with the Even Bright Night Cream at night as well - I don't use the day cream.
The product is a concentration of the active B-RESORCINOL and comes in a lttle skinny long tube (similar to a concealer) and you just twist off the top and use the end of the wand to dot your troublesome areas. I like the packaging, but my only gripe is that it's not see-through, so you don't know how much product you have left.
It is a little pricey, considering you only get about 5ml of product, but if I run out of the product before 12 weeks, I will repurchase.