July 28, 2014 | 1010 users online

Treatments (Face) - Eucerin - even brighter

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 4:31:00 AM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pros:
- it dosen't stings on my skin
- it dosen't grease my oily skin
- the packaging

Cons:
- it's a little expensive

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2013 6:24:00 AM More reviews by productjunkie012

I bought this about 3 weeks ago, as I wanted to try soemthing new to correct my light hyperpigmentation from the sun and light acne scarring. So far, I am impressed with the results. I have 2 main hyperpigmentation marks - one on each cheek., about .25cm in diameter - very faint, but they bother me. I also have a few dark spots from some zits that i let heal on their own and I concentrate this product on those areas. The areas have become noticeable lighter, though they have not disappeared - but I would say that they have become lighter, for sure, Like I said, i've only been using the product for about 3 weeks, and I hear it takes a good 10-12 weeks to see full results, so I look forward to see what the progress will be by then. I use it both morning and night. I use this in conjuction with the Even Bright Night Cream at night as well - I don't use the day cream.
The product is a concentration of the active B-RESORCINOL and comes in a lttle skinny long tube (similar to a concealer) and you just twist off the top and use the end of the wand to dot your troublesome areas. I like the packaging, but my only gripe is that it's not see-through, so you don't know how much product you have left.
It is a little pricey, considering you only get about 5ml of product, but if I run out of the product before 12 weeks, I will repurchase.