April 21, 2014 | 1183 users online

Lipstick - Kardashian Beauty Au Naturel Perfect Nude Lip Set-In the Flesh

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2014 3:52:00 AM More reviews by GirlyGirl143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an ok lip set. I am a little dissappointed. I have the color "in the flesh" which is a pink toned neutral and is MLBB. I rated the product decently because I feel that my diappointment is the fact that nude lip looks don't really look good on me. I am Nw10 PPP and I think more color on my lips suits me better.

That being said, I think this would look really pretty on someone else

Pros:
Very nice color pay off, all of the Kardashian lip products are well pigmented
Creamy, feels good on the lips
Has a little "sheen" in the joystick but no sparkle in either product
Quality of the liner/lipstick "joystick" duo is the same quality as others I own and love
The "joystick" smells good, like vanilla and the gloss smells sweet like honey
Tastes decent....like lipgloss....nothing disgusting
I have used this product off and on and I do not have a problem with my joystick breaking

Cons:
Expensive - I own other Kardashian Beauty makeup and I think $15 is a lot considering they do not give you a full sized "joystick" . This is why I gave 3 lippies
The wear time is average, this will look good as long as you are not eating/drinking
The color is just not for me :( so I will personally not repurchase and will probably return

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by RT666

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Purchased "In the Nude" set. Not sure if I was just really unlucky or if the product is poorly manufactured but the whole set was notably poor quality. The liner broke off each time I tried to use it. The lipstick was the consistency of concealer, and left a pasty effect where it slipped off any most area on the lips and shifted into a "tide line" of thick product on the dry sections of my lips. The gloss - lovely colour, but again as if it had been left in a hot car. Pity as I really wanted to like this set. I would not purchase again due to the spectacularly poor performance of all three items.

To update: The store sent me a second set of "In the Nude" free of charge. Again, the lipliner broke on first use, the lipstick has the consistency of a crayon, and the gloss managed to be both sticky and totally devoid of longevity simultaneously.

In short, I've had two shots at liking/using this set and both have been abject failures in terms of the truly appalling quality of the product. The quality control is clearly lacking, and I couldn't even imagine the Kardashians using it. Save your money and look elsewhere for a lipstick set. Generic brands offer a significantly higher quality product at less cost.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I stumbled on this in Ulta and noticed the color was a perfect nude for me. I have been unable to find a perfect nude I stick with. There was only one left in the color for my tone, so I grabbed it. I have NW20 in MAC, Classic Ivory in Maybelline, C-2-3 in L'Oreal's True Match line, and Creamy Natural in Covergirl (most of them).
My trouble with nude lips has always been them being too brown or way too beige. I found this color called "In the Flesh" to be a pinky beige, more on the pink side. It's a warmer pink but after applying the liner, lipstick, and lipgloss it comes with I am impressed. It looks just about exactly as I would picture my perfect nude lip.
The lipliner sort of drags and the lipstick is very creamy with a vanilla scent. Reminds me of MAC lipsticks. The liner and lipstick is in a pen together, not separate. The gloss is very long for some reason, much longer than any gloss I have seen. It has a honey scent that I am finding most people online despise. It doesn't bother me at all and I am actually very confused why some people are so vehement about the scent. It is a very natural honey scent and the packing has a honeycomb on it.
As for the packaging the liner/lipstick combo comes in? Meh, I think they could have done better considering the price for the set, 14.99 USD. The gloss looks better IMO. But I am not one for packaging, I would rather have a great product. Of course since I found this set, I imagine it will be discontinued. That is my luck lol.

***edit...I cannot stand the lipgloss now lol. It tastes very weird and makes me gag. the lipstick is nice but the lipliner broke already. I will NOT purchase this kit again. Lowering my rating.