November 24, 2014 | 2001 users online

Hair Treatments - Clairol - 7th Stage Lightening Activators for Instant Whip Ultra Blue Born Blonde

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Tinalola8121

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product. But it provides too less powder would be nice if they made a bigger pack.Just be careful not to tear the bag it will tear easily if any sharp objects piecred it. I got one pack leaked all over my bag luckily it was inside and only half spilled.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this bleach. I'm surprised there weren't reviews for it already! It's so easy to find (basic beauty shops, Sally's) and about $1.50-$2 for a packet. If you do your whole head you will need a few packs, and developer. I have used this many times and felt the results were PROFOUNDLY better than the BW2 bleach which I think is HORRIBLE in my opinion. Yes, this is stronger so be prepared to treat your hair ahead of time and after. Check the progress so you don't over process. That said, this delivers results without having to process over and over with a slower/weaker bleach (which I advise against unless you space it out). It is a fine powder so you must be in a well ventilated area and DO NOT breathe near this stuff once you open it, it will fly up into your nose and burn. I have both diluted this to control the level as well as used it full on. It works wonderfully both ways.

I may be preaching to the choir on here, but please don't bleach more than once a month or once a week if it's a Bleach Bath (diluted 50% with clarifying shampoo). Also pre oil your hair with coconut oil and don't bleach clean hair. Deep condition and please be careful with bleaching, it's heavy stuff.

That said, I highly recommend this over the other powders available.