Sephora Monoi

on 10/29/2013 6:08:00 PM

I also have this scent and I agree with everything zeynepd said. It's a very pleasant tropical scent. I bought it about 4 years ago, at a Sephora in France (I still have it because I have gallons of perfume of various brands, that I like to rotate).

It's a real pity Sephora stores in the US do not carry the brand scents and their bath products. They are very nice and affordable. They used to carry the bath prods at my local S, but don't anymore. I wish they started carrying their perfumes.

on 10/29/2013 7:24:00 AM

I wanted something that smells like Yves Rocher Monoi oil and this fits the bill very nicely indeed. It is a close enough cousin of Monoi oil with the same summery and even beachy vibe. It is also a great winter mood-lifter with a pleasant floralcy and a sweet, vanillic drydown.
In my experience Sephora Monoi is a very simple scent which can still go beyond casual days. For me, to a degree of course, it shares the same vibe with Jill Sander no 4 and Poison. I feel that those two fragrances require from me a slightly oriental style with saturated colours and big patterned silks. At least, I feel that I can carry them better that way. I have worn Monoi when I was dressed in similar stuff, had my hair done etc, and have drawn a bunch of compliments :))) I am very happy with my purchase and can see myself buying these 7 ml sprays over and over.

Low to medium sillage with a lasting power of 3 to 4 hours.

Popular Fragrances