October 21, 2014 | 1997 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Daily Silk

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am glad I bought this in a travel size to try it. Been looking for a body wash that feels silky going on and makes a difference in my skin softness after a shower. This does feel great when you are washing, I love the way it goes on smooth and comes off easily with the water. The smell is just a little too much for me tho. It also leaves a feeling on my skin after the shower that I dont care for either. Its just ok body wash, I wont be buying a full size bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by elle918

I love Caress. This is the most gorgeous scent for a body wash. It smells feminine, like so many others have said... but it doesn't smell overdone in any way. The smell lingers for a while. This stuff makes me feel sooo clean.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Milona316

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

the scent brings me back to childhood baths at grandmas she always had this body wash and bar. it is a light pleasant feminine scent that is unique and very memorable for me like jergens cherry almond lotion is to many. it is moisturizing and just a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by marlxoxo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product!!!!!! I have always had dry skin. I'm now 57, the first time I bought it I was about 20 or so, and it was only in the soap bar. I used it the first time after I went to the beach and got alot of sun, it was the only thing that I had ever showered with that didn't make me peel. (i moisturized as usual after.) LOVE This stuff does make my skin feel and even smell soft and silky. It's an all time favorite!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by VioletOrchid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

If you're buying this, you might probably be buying a little bit of nostalgia. Those who expect it to smell like whatever it claims (white peach and something else, I believe) are missing the point - Caress smells like Caress, and if you like it, you love it, and probably because you loved it thirty years ago. I certainly loved using this in the bar form as a little girl, and the smell is still incredible.

I do think the packaging is three kinds of awful. The bottle shape is awkward and feels over large, and the lid is just unpleasant to use. It seems to be inspired by the shape of the old soap bars, but it's not nice to use or hold in the shower. Still, I'll buy this as long as they make it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by jencompras87

I absolutely love this smell!
Very comforting. I will buy this Bodywash again and again!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by twistpain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Does not smell good at all . i was hoping for it to smell like peach , but it like a weird chemical sent. .

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Kaaaayxo

I like this body wash. I love how it makes my skin feel. And the scent isn't bad at all. But I prefer more fruity smells which is the only reason I give it a 4. Of you're into flower smells or to me it kind of smells like baby powder or oil. Then get it. (: it makes the skin feel good and it doesn't feel dry like some caress body washes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by CobraRose

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is not my favorite scent of Caress body wash, but it has nostalgia value--I remember when the original Caress bar was introduced, and this has the same scent. I get more orange blossom from this than peach.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by POPOK1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my new favorite body wash. I decided to try it because I have dry sensitive skin and this was pretty affordable. First of all I like the scent, its white peach and silky orange blossom, a very clean and feminine scent, not too strong. This product makes my skin feel very clean and refreshed without drying my skin. I've used other moisturizing body washes but they weren't as cheap as this one and I didn't feel as clean. I will definitely repurchase.