July 29, 2014 | 2163 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Deep Cleansing Facial Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 6:00:00 AM More reviews by mushroom8118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my 'pimple day' face wash. Especially during those times of the month when my skin (hormones) goes CRAZY!! Cetaphil has now become my 2nd favourite. This tops my list for times of reddened, sensitive, pimple day product. Yes! And it's cheaper than Cetaphil! I need only a pump or two, lather it up with a bit of water and massage into my skin. I love the feel and it seems to have a calming effect on my skin. It balances the pH of your skin. It removes makeup as well but I prefer wiping off my makeup with cleansing oil and then use this to really make sure I get everything off during pimple day. Highly recommended. Somehow, I don't find any review on this product on the internet. Is it only for Simple Skincare Malaysia? hemmm...I wonder...

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by lazyorbit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have combination skin, and was trying out this product, since it advertised deep cleansing. It cleansed deep, alright. My skin went super flaky and dry AND oily at the same time. 0/10 would not use again. I am now using it as handsoap because of how much of oil it "cuts" through so easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 5:50:00 AM More reviews by indigocrystal88

i live in the hot and humid tropics and need to wash my face at least twice a day. i have dry/combi skin and other products i've used have left my skin dry and taut, sometimes peeling around the mouth area. i also get little bumps on my forehead as my skin was not cleansed properly.

thus i switched to this product two years ago and my skin condition has improved greatly. it helps to leave my skin clean and soft, not dry. i would recommend to others as it is not expensive,does not irritate skin, and does not have strong fragrance.

i also use the toner from simple to hydrate my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This comes in a pump bottle. I got this after I could not find the one I usually used. This is a soap cleanser and after washing my face with this, it felt very average. I do not think it does much as a cleanser but the good thing is my skin did not get irritated.