April 16, 2014 | 1942 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Deep Cleansing Facial Wash

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by lazyorbit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have combination skin, and was trying out this product, since it advertised deep cleansing. It cleansed deep, alright. My skin went super flaky and dry AND oily at the same time. 0/10 would not use again. I am now using it as handsoap because of how much of oil it "cuts" through so easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 5:50:00 AM More reviews by indigocrystal88

i live in the hot and humid tropics and need to wash my face at least twice a day. i have dry/combi skin and other products i've used have left my skin dry and taut, sometimes peeling around the mouth area. i also get little bumps on my forehead as my skin was not cleansed properly.

thus i switched to this product two years ago and my skin condition has improved greatly. it helps to leave my skin clean and soft, not dry. i would recommend to others as it is not expensive,does not irritate skin, and does not have strong fragrance.

i also use the toner from simple to hydrate my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This comes in a pump bottle. I got this after I could not find the one I usually used. This is a soap cleanser and after washing my face with this, it felt very average. I do not think it does much as a cleanser but the good thing is my skin did not get irritated.