September 19, 2014 | 1949 users online

Bath Treatments - Freeman - Dead Sea Minerals Anti-Stress Foaming Bath

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Zoaie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This bath gel/body wash smells soooo good that sometimes I use it and don't put perfume on afterward. The fresh/clean/unisex scent stays on my skin all day long. This body wash leaves no sticky residue at all, and makes for a convenient shave cream, in a pinch.

I find that I have to squeeze a lot of this to get enough foam in the bath, but it makes a fabulous body wash in the shower. I highly recommend this if you are looking for something that will clean without stripping your skin of moisture. I buy this from the Freeman web-store, where everything is so reasonably priced, and the selection is really good!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by Angelamakeup

I enjoy trying any new bath or body products. This bubbles up nicely and is quite relaxing for a bath. I usually don't like overly powering smells and this did not have a strong scent. My body felt nice and clean afterwards and for the price it's great. Freeman is also cruelty free so I think I will start using and trying more of their products.