November 23, 2014 | 1153 users online

Lipstick - Smashbox - Be Legendary Sunset Junction

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by Amslater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great formula but not 100% in love with the colour. Long lasting, creamy and doesn't easily transfer. The colour is a bit orangey on me and I like it, just not for everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 12:00:00 PM More reviews by bmiller107

The Smashbox Be Legendary brand came up when I was searching for something to buy at Ulta's Friends & Family but didn't really have anything I needed. I went to the store and ended up swatching almost all of the colors on my hand. The one that stood out to both me and the sales associate was Sunset Junction. The Smashbox website calls it "golden terracotta." The reason it stands out is because it looks like you have applied both a lipstick and a gloss when you put it on. I am a MAC NC 20-25, depending on season, and currently have red hair. As far as staying power, the gloss effect faded after 2-3 hours but the lipstick lasted overnight while I slept (just washed face, didn't use makeup remover). I think this color would be suitable for most skin types and recommend that you take a look at it next time your in search of a new lipstick.