April 19, 2014 | 1042 users online

Conditioner - Shea Moisture - Coconut and Hibiscus Curl and Shine Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Dani0518

Leave this overnight and wash it in the morning. Helps my dry hair stay moistured for 2 days along with the coconut milk thing, brought my curls back after being fried with bleach lol not changing this conditioner for anything.
Its not the best detangler though,
I have stubborn/dry hair, im hispanic, keeps the frizz to the minimum as well. if this helps anyone, I liked it :)
As for the smell not a fan.. but its not strong. Its kind of a weird pineapple and coconut

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by teresa1083

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is one of the best conditioners i have ever used. Super moisturizing and softening on my coarse dry hair. I rated the price a little low because a small bottle of this retails for $20 in canada, but if i was in the U.S i would have given it a 5 because it sells for $10 at sally's.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by LauraAronson

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is the holy grail. My long hair is fine with Botticelli (mid-way between curly and wavy) curls. I style it with a ventilated roller brush set to a low temperature, and have achieved perfect waves. At bedtime, I put it up in a high ponytail, then comb, curl, and clip the ends. This keeps the style indefintely and lets my postpone a shampoo and blow out for days. I comb through their conditioner in the shower, but this product is the essential one. HAPPY! HAPPY!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

For what it's worth it's worth a couple bucks extra. It's honestly not that expensive at all. Maybe just more than you're average Pantene or garnier. I can go on and on about this product so I'm going to keep this simple. It's a wonderful wonderful conditioner. I have 3b type curls and this is honestly the best. Also helps that it's organic and doesn't contain that icky stuff so it actually does improve the health of your hair, not just coat it. The conditioner itself is light with that coconut island kind of smell. Doesn't weigh my hair down really but certainly moisturizes and defines my curls to the fullest! Sheesh I said I'd keep this short but look at me.. Ultimately, this product is my holy grail conditioner. The first time I tried shea moisture it was love. So wonderful that this product is made specifically for my hair type (thick curly or wavy hair) and is certainly effective. Perfect for daily use and great to use whenever. I am using it for my dry hair in this cold winter and it's a great winter conditioner as it really hydrates.Shea moisture is a win, and so is this conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by ashlyndmarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the scent of this product. It says on the packaging that it contains silk protein but I couldn't find that in the ingredients list so I'm unsure If this is a moisture or protein conditioner. However, this left my curls super soft and detangled. I would repurchase. I'm unsure why it's $2 more than the other conditioners though...*side eye*

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Lhicksbeach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bottle lasts a very long time. I apply a very small amount in the palm of my hand and massage into the ends of my hair. Keeps my hair looking shiny and vibrant, while keeping it silky soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by idkwhattoput

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have tried 3 Shea Moisture conditioners and this one is my favorite. I have 2c/3a kind of auburn curly hair, with oily roots but dry ends, and this works pretty well at moisturizing and softening my hair. If I use it with a hair mask twice a week my hair is incredibly soft and healthy, to where it looks like I curled my hair with a curling iron. It smells nice too, kinda a fruity tropical scent, which I guess you could guess from the title. For $10 this 13 oz conditioner lasts me almost 5 months, so I am pretty happy with it. Only thing I wish it did more is help with detangling