August 30, 2014 | 1529 users online

Body Scrubs - Palmer's - Cocoa Butter Formula Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

This is by far the best scrub I have ever used. And I've used everything from Lush to Body shop. This is my absolute fave! It smells beyond beautiful, it's so rich and thick and creamy, the granules are just enough to exfoliate the skin without it being too hard, it's moisturising itself, but also prepares the skin to be moisturised after. This was sold by the tills at Primark for like £2.50 which I thought was an absolute bargain as it's usually priced at just under £5 a tub. Will definitely repurchase this the next time I'm able to get to a Primark, I would even pay a little more for it as this is one of my most favourite body bits to use. I usually scrub it on all over myself, leave it on for a few mins whilst I'm doing a 5min conditioning treatment, then rinse it off.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 5:37:00 AM More reviews by karenmt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this scrub. Love the smell. I love the cocoa butter fragrance but others may not. Exfoliates well for me, washes off well. Only downside for me is the packaging. Difficult to use the tub in the shower. Should perhaps be in a tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this a year or two ago. This was the first body scrub I tried. It smells lovely and the texture of the scrub is more creamy with granules. It washes off easily and as for softening skin, the next morning my skin felt okay, not as soft as the night before though. The price is reasonable as well.