August 20, 2014 | 1994 users online

Skincare - Face - Rensa Skincare - Age Defense System

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldisaster1222

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recently purchased this for my sister since she wanted a beauty item for Christmas. I thought I would buy her a regimen that is fairly new and that she had not used before. Turns out that she let me test try it and would like to share my experience. I bought the Age Defense system when there was a black Friday sale and it was convenient because it was roughly before December. Turns out that she recently bought a skin system a few weeks before and she let me keep the age defense. At first, I noticed (and liked) about this system is that the packaging is fresh & clean looking & easy to use (I prefer a pump cleanser to a tube). Secondly, the system worked very well with my skin type and I did not encounter any complications. After using this off and on for over a month, I have to say that I am going to continue to use it along with my other anti aging creams. I often go back and forth between different companies because I cannot cold turkey give up
some of my favorite beauty products. Overall, I have added this system to my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Lhicksbeach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been excited to write this review for a while but wanted to actually give the products a few months before doing so.

I have used the system for about 70 days and my face is continually improving. I have suffered from sun spots (too much baby oil and Hawaii)! They are slowly evening out with use of this and my underage wrinkles look improved. I have had dozens of compliments on my skin.

In addition to using this system, I have been on a paleo diet along with drinking cucumber, lemon, and apple cider vinegar water every morning. My skin looks amazing and I am truly treating it from the inside out.

My only problem I have ran into as I've seen in another post is the label corner coming off a bit. It doesn't bug me too much because of the product quality.

Vitamin c night time cream is the best and it only took 4-5 weeks to actually see a big difference. I think what makes this system superior to others I have previously used is the synergy of the products together. I know from research that all of the antioxidants in the serums and creams accumulate and all of them are designed to enhance collagen. I am do happy with this system, it is highly unlikely I deviate from it any time soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by CarlieJacobsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this a while back from one of my mom's girlfriends. She swore by it and brought me a little bag. I get a lot of sun exposure since I manage a team outdoors. I use the daily wear every day and load up on the vitamin c e serum. I got turned on to the serum because I needed antioxidants and something on top of sunscreen to help keep my face from aging so much in the sun!!

You all think you love the sun until you are forced to be outdoors all day then I just wish for no sun!! Regardless, the serum goes on nicely and isn't too oily. It takes a good 3-5 minutes to fully dry and sink in. I wake up, cleanse my face, then apply serum, wait ten minutes then sunscreen. At least once during the day I put the serum on and every night I put it on 20 minutes before the anti aging cream (I know I have a system down lol). I really want to get the most out of it by letting every bit absorb.

About the cleanser and toner: They are very gentle and I don't think they are medicated, not sure though.

All in all, I love this kit and just ordered a couple more as my own new years present so I can't wait to continue :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by blondebum

One of my favorite antiaging lines- and believe me I have tried a lot! I use a different under eye lifting serum along with the 5 steps and have seen a significant difference in the texture and elasticity of my skin. When applying, you just need a small amount to cover your face. I always believe that less is more when it comes to skin care. Because I use a small amount, the system has lasted me over 4 months and I am happy to say I still see the same results since day one. Similar to other antiaging lines, the ingredients are powerful and effective yet gentle on the skin. That is the most important thing when choosing a new product. The one drawback when receiving Rensa was that the label on one of the creams was slightly coming off but it easily went back on when I realigned it. Other than that, one of my favorite skin care lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by turnitupupup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for a month and a half and have not had any breakouts or dryness (I have very sensitive skin). When I first received the age defense system in the mail I was very happy with the quantity size and the fact that there were no strong overbearing odors (overly fragranced lotions or cleansers clog and irritate my face). I am somewhat young to be using anti aging creams but I feel that this system has really helped with calming and soothing my skin more than anything else. It also never hurts to start early and take care of your face.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by BMurphy9

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fresh and youthful antiaging system that gives my complexion an overall dewy and refreshed look! I have been using this for 3 months and I have to reorder the face wash and toner because I use it daily multiple times. This is not sold in stores, it was purchased online off of their website. I always apply the moisturizing C cream after showers so that my skin feels soft. Really love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

The consistency of all of the products is great on my skin. The effects that the kit delivers is better than any anti aging products I have tried to date. It took about 2 to 3 months to really see a difference but I can confidently say now that my face looks better than it did before I started using the age defense system.

No doubt the best products that make the biggest difference is the night time cream and the vitamin c serum. The antioxidant protection allows your face to recover from free radical damage that your environment may provide as well as protect and somewhat reverse sun damage. Rensa states that both products give 500 percent increase in antioxidant protection as well as collagen synthesis. I believe it because my face does look more even tones, has less suns spots, and appears a bit tighter.

I will do a six month and 1 year update. I am hooked

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Rensa has been a game changer. I am a new loyal and avid follower to their brand (social media and products).

All of the products in the system work very well with my skin and leave me feeling hydrated and plush. I use the cleanser twice a day and the toner sparingly. My face can get a little "ashy" so I don't overdue the toner (even though it is pretty mild).

The night time C cream is great and I wake up feeling moisturized. If I have to add more I will put some renova on at night (my HG moisturizer). The Vitamin C Serum isn't too oily but takes a few minutes to dry. It provides antioxidants to help prevent skin aging and damage.

I am enthused with all of these products and highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by nomoreagingforme

Quality ingredients at an affordable cost. I am very much satisfied with Rensa's skin system so far. No over powering fragrances and no harsh ingredients. My skin has felt very soft for the past 3 weeks and it's very important that I keep my skin hydrated to prevent dead skin cells from causing clogged pores. The Vitamin C cream feels very nice on my skin; cool and refreshing and ACTUALLY moisturizes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by JennieTimberton

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Quality system because it provides all types of coverage for your face: anti oxidants for anti aging benefits, vitamins (C and E), and a SPF moisturizer. After reading some of the reviews I also agree with the users that this has helped my skin look polished and moisturized. I use step 1 and step 2 every day and every night, step 3 every night, step 4 every other night, and step 5 every night. I really love step 5 which is the antiaging cream. I have used many antiaging creams in the past that instantly soften your skin right when you put it on but hours later your skin is just as dry. This really soaks into my skin and lasts until the morning time.