October 21, 2014 | 1424 users online

Primer/ Corrector - FACE Atelier ultra matte

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by hypnose01

I'm disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2014 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Sande09

You know,don't buy this spray never ever!!it is not mattifies, your face will look much oilier with spray.it is like dimeticone plus water plus silica.it's all!!and it is not cheap.i expected too much from this product...

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by 1spell4u

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a gimmick. It doesnt make anything matte. I ordered this from Hautelook so I couldnt return it. I do not recommend this in any way shape or form.
There is no mattifying effect at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Hotpookas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is horrible. No matte action in any way shape or form. I tried under makeup, over makeup and with patience if anything my skin looked and felt slicker and shinier than ever.
So I was dumping this out to use the spray bottle for something else and everything else in the sink got covered in it and I can NOT wash it off. Imagine bacon grease. Ugh