Milani Color Statement Lip Liner

Not tested on animals

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Love! Love! Love!!!! Holy grail lip liner. It goes on so smooth and creamy. Can't get enough. I'm just disappointed I didn't pick this up sooner. I bought spice, which is a gorgeous brown nude color.

on 6/13/2015 3:17:00 AM

I'm not surprised this has a 5 rating,I love the color I have #4 All Natural. It glides on and is a pretty nude shade.Kmart actually had a special on this that came with the matching lipstick for 4.99 both are good but the liner is my favorite of the two.I think liners u have to sharpen last longer than the retractable ones. Love this shade but plan on trying others as well.

on 5/15/2015 12:17:00 AM

GREAT PRODUCT I have it in "04 all natural" and it's amazing ! It helps me get my lips looking plumper without looking like an overdone Kylie Jenner

on 12/29/2014 11:25:00 PM

I am so in love with this product. I bought True Red (02) for $6 on amazon because I couldnt find it in store. Its a very, very highly pigmented color. It has a slight shine and really goes on like pencil. It wasn't greasy or too creamy like other drugstore brand lip liners. The lipstick on top of it looked beautiful and was true to color. I'm definitely going to go buy more.

on 12/28/2014 10:11:00 PM

I purchased this in #13 Pretty Pink to go with Matte Naked. They go together perfectly and the colour alone is very pretty. It's a dusty pink with a hint of brown. It's great for cooler skin tones as I'm an NW20,N1,NARS Monte Blanc, blonde hair, green eyes very cool complexion. And this really brings out my eyes with the lipstick. It's definitely a MLBB lip liner and a great shade for the warmer months.

It's a matte lip pencil you have to sharpen it. It isn't drying and the colour stays put so I'm pretty happy with it. The pencil doesn't drag or tug it goes on very smooth. I would buy more as Milani makes very good lip products. I love their lipsticks and glosses, this is no exception. There is a shade for those with more yellow in their complextion so, they have shades to suit other skin tones as well. Really great product and about 3$ so I'm very happy with this. Totally Recommended!

on 10/11/2014 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I found this in a prepackaged set w Pink Frost lipstick for USD$1.24 at kmart. Really nice lipliner! But I prefer MAC lipliners. This is your nice basic hard wooden pencil lipliner & will suit most nude lipsticks or lipgloss. No frills but I cannot complain for its price & hey I got the lipstick besides. Very nice!! Long wearing & I really like Milani products. Their lipstick smells like tropical punch or watermelons btw & I think Milani Nude Cremé lipstick would also look good w this lipliner.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

It's hard for me to find a lip liner that is not too brown and/or dark, considering I have very fair cool-toned skin. I really like the shade Nude, which is a medium-depth nude with a slight pink tone. I used to keep MAC Subculture on hand for a nuder/natural lip liner, but Subculture has too much brown and changes the color of my lipsticks to look warm toned. Currently, I love pairing this liner with NYX Butter Gloss in Crème Brulee for a sultry nude lip.

Milani's lip liners have a great formula and a wonderful shade range and price for a drugstore line. Easily competes with MAC. These are slightly shorter, but the formula is creamier.

I have not yet repurchased, but this is the only nude-pink lip liner I like, so I anticipate repurchasing.

on 5/8/2014 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I will have to update my other lipliner reviews for accuracy. I thought Essence was just as good as my Chanel or Dior ones--nope. Too waxy/greasy..bled. Annabelle--nearly.. almost (although excellent colour range n fantastic). Elizabeth Arden--great but stillnot as pigmented as Dior/Chanel. this Milani one (i have spice--perfect natural shade)...is perfect. Gonna get abackup. Try it with Maybelline Timeless Toffee long wear lip colour... You will not believe the excellent colour match and staying power--esp with a dab of loose powder before the Maybelline topcoat or another gloss. This Milani thing is good to slightly overdraw with too..perfect colour for my skintone n pigmented lips.. You have to try.. Hyperbole aside, for something this inexpensive, it's great, but even if this were Guerlain or smthing I'd pay considering how this product..EXCELS..10 stars..try try try..

on 4/20/2014 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I purchased this in the color numbered 01. It is easily one of my best purchases of the year. This creamy, super-pigmented lip pencil easily competes with MAC lip pencils. It smoothes on easily during application, delivers moisturizing and vibrant color, and blends easily with a simple smoosh of the lips. This one in particular reminds me of MAC Cushy, but a quarter of the price! I know I'll purchase more of these in different colors. Milani is easily becoming one of my favorite brands.

on 3/8/2014 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I'm surprised there aren't more reviews for these DC gems. I've tried just about every lipliner available in all price ranges and these Milani pencils are some of the best. Not only for their gorgeous and versatile shades but the formula is outstanding. I was purchasing one of their new lip glosses, which are awesome, btw, and they were having a bogo 50% so I threw the lipliner in "09 Spice" (the perfect pinky brown) into my cart. The next day I went back for every shade they had available. At $4 ea. these are a steal...heck they'd be a steal at $10! I've been playing around with all the shades for the past few weeks and can highly recommend any and all shades. If you're looking for a creamy, very pigmented, soft, incredibly long wearing, lip liner you've got to try these. The only downside for some may be that they do need sharpening...but I prefer that as I like a nice sharp point. Milani also makes a twist up type in varying shades, but I think the ones you need to sharpen in this brand are vastly better in terms of staying power. Sometimes I just fill in my entire lip with these and top with gloss. The pigment stays all day with no touch up needed and doesn't leave that unsightly ring around the lip. The spice shade topped with a light pink gloss gives me my HG nude lip. Haute Pink is another favorite and pairs perfectly with all the new fuchsia and bright pinks that are so on trend this spring and summer. But you can wear it alone with gloss and it looks stunning. It's a warmer bright pink that doesn't scream but flatters. I can't seeing paying more $$ when these perform just as well, if not better than the HE comparables. Try them and you'll agree!

Popular Lip Liners