Clean & Clear Blue powder

2.3

on 6/10/2011 2:38:00 PM

I have not seen this product for quite a while on store shelves. I love this powder for my T-zone in the summer. It's perfect! I can't believe all the comments about this turning you blue...maybe they're using too much. I actually use the velour-like pad that comes with it. I believe this is only for controlling oil /shine. The product has microscopic nylon fibers in it that absorb oiliness ....When I was in my late 20's I was hooked on this product...it worked so well , I could skip foundation ...because my skin looked so good ....and just wear regular powder over this powder.Now , in my 40's ...I only need this in the summer, occasionally ....I still have the one I bought 15 years ago, lol..I use a brush , now.

on 11/13/2009 2:40:00 PM

Wow...I'm not sure if this product is still in existence...but oh how I remember buying it in junior high. The only thing I really remember about it was the blue powder. I don't really remember it doing much of anything to conceal or stop shine. The previous poster said it all when they said it makes you a pale smurf!

on 10/12/2009 2:20:00 PM

Oh wow is this still being made? I remember buying this in jr high. I also remember it not doing much for me except for making me pale. Even if this was still being made, I wouldnt repurchase

on 1/26/2009 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I remember this product, I got it when I was 13. I remember it kept my nose matte alright...and blue. Like honestly, can you imagine walking around with a blue nose? It also caused my nose to break out into tiny little red bumps. I hope they discontinue this if they haven't already because it's probably one of the worst products I have ever tried.

on 12/9/2008 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the worst thing ever made. I don't even know if they still make them anymore. But the "translucent" part about it is a lie. You end up looking like a pale version of a smurf.

on 11/30/2008 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I used to use this years ago, and found one in my stash and used it again... i have no clue why i ever bought this product. haha,it made me look blue. and i barely used any.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutly loved this stuff! It was perfect to use UNDER my makeup so my face wasn't blue! My face was never OVER oily so it was just what I needed. I miss this stuff! I wish it was still available.. even though my skin is rarely oily now..!

on 9/15/2008 4:55:00 PM

Oh how I used to love this powder, lol. I'm pretty fair so it didn't look blue on me just neutralized redness and oil. But started noticing I looked really washed out in pics and switched to "real" powder.

I remember this product. A friend of mine used it a lot and was always raving about it, so I decided to get it myself. Big mistake. I think this product works well on fair-skinned girls, but for girls who have any bit of color to them, this stuff literally looks blue on your skin. Then you go about trying to rub it off, hoping the bluish cast goes away, only to make your skin red from the rubbing. Fail. Did not buy again, and it seems it's been discontinued.

on 9/1/2008 12:47:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The secret of this powder is that you put it on "under" your make-up! It works great at keeping your face shine free for the rest of the day. The bad thing is they have discontinued it. I was able to go on line and buy it in bulk (a six pack) --- don't know what I'm going to do when I run out.