It Cosmetics Tightline Full Lash Length Black Mascara Primer

3.7

Camellia Sinesis Leaf Water, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Water, Beeswax, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Tromethamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Hectorite, Phenoxyrthanol, Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Cholesterol, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Asarum Siebildi Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojobs) Seed Extract, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Vitex Trifola Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Xanthan Gum. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

on 7/2/2015 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a FANTASTIC product for people like me with thin, short, puny "barely there" lashes and saggy eyelids. The brush is so small I can really coat my lashes evenly and with NO clumping or smudging whatsoever. It's great for lower lashes, too. It has conditioning ingredients that keep lashes from drying out, too. It's black, so it can be worn alone or with a coat of mascara on top (with the mascara, this provides a dazzling improvement in getting the look of "fat" lashes for me which used to be impossible). This is an HG find! Highly recommended.

on 6/27/2015 8:59:00 PM

I got this in a pack of three for about $40 CDN plus shipping and I'm glad I didn't buy them individually for $26 each. I was really excited to try this because of the demos on The Shopping Channel. I would not use this alone because it does not give the length and volume that they show in the demos (the model had eyelashes that touched her eyebrows, lucky lady) but is not a bad primer (just make sure you have your mascara ready the moment you finish). It did not look like you had eyeliner on (though I'm not sure any product can that isn't eyeliner) and I was a little disappointed that it did not get the tiny corner lashes like it claimed, that was the main reason I bought it. This may be good for girls who are just looking for more defined, natural looking lashes. I personally do not find enough benefits to re-purchase.

on 6/10/2015 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This thing SUCKS! What a waste of money. It didnt do ANYTHING.

on 5/17/2015 7:09:00 PM

I'm thinking they misnamed this, but for what it is, it's awesome stuff. It has a tiny straight brush that lets you get right to the roots of your lashes, and darkens and separates them. You can get every lash...something you can rarely do with a regular mascara. IMO, this isn't meant to be a mascara...it's more of a primer. I use this to darken and tease out all my lashes, then go over it all with my regular mascara. It keep lashes from clumping, and again...EVERY lash gets darkened. It can be used in place of regular mascara, but don't expect dramatic volume or length. You can use this to tightline to a degree, but as I'm not a great fan of tightlining, especially that smeared slept in look, I can't really comment. When i tightline, i use a pencil liner. Great product and reasonable price. Worth it for just the wand.

on 4/14/2015 6:03:00 PM

I wsh I did not waste money on this. It did nothing short of make my already sparse straight lashes look just that. It did nothing absolutely nothing. I am better with a makeup brush and a dark shadow to tight line.

on 4/6/2015 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Once again dissspointed with an it cosmetics mascara. This did nothing no length no tightline nothing worth wasting my money on ever again

on 3/26/2015 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Love this! Gives me long, fluttery, natural-looking lashes and it's perfect for "everyday look" tightlining on my top lashes. It's really difficult to find a mascara that can pass as long, curly eyelashes, but this works beautifully for me. People think I don't wear makeup, ha ha.

I am not great at applying mascara. I usually look like a smeared clumpy mess with most mascaras I try. I love this for my small eyes. It really makes them pop!The wand makes it possible to get right at the roots and gives me a very flattering look.

on 3/1/2015 11:15:00 PM

I really like this lash primer, it actually manages to separate my eyelashes and not clump, I have both the regular and the waterproof, sometimes I use this under and sometime by itself. it makes my lashes look pretty dark. I really like the tiny wand and I think that's what helps my forever crumbly lashed look separated from each other. it is pretty expensive for such a small amount of produce

on 2/3/2015 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I recently just discovered tightlining … a little late but whatever. The premise of this product is wonderful but it doesn’t deliver. I bought this strictly for the purpose of tightlining – not mascara or primer. I consider myself a fairly savvy makeup person and no matter how much I tried this just doesn’t do what it claims.

Cons:
-Expensive at $24
-Made my eyelashes stiff at the base
-Deposited little to no color
-Doesn’t do anything more than regular mascara does if you push it down further on your lash roots

Pros:
-Great little brush for combing

I will be returning this as it does nothing like it’s supposed to do.

Top Rated It Cosmetics Products