Coastal Scents Elite Brush Set 24 pc

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Although I bought these a few years ago when the quality control was apparently far superior, I still find that as pretty as this set is, most of the brushes simply do not work that well. I would be tempted to blame it on the fact that all the brushes are synthetic, but then so are many other brush sets that work fabulously. I think the face brushes are the worst...they are big, dense, soft and look great, but when it comes to application, they just don't cut it. I think that it's the slickness of the material used to make the bristles or something. The eye brushes have several winners, but mostly not a well thought out variety and poorly cut. I get some use out of it, but certainly not $69 worth. If you are looking for a vegan set, I would go with Sigma...sure you will get fewer brushes for seventy bucks, but they will all be brushes you will use and of good quality. I promise you, your money will be far better spent that way. i might post some pics in the near future for reference

I love these brushes! My favourite is the buffer brush to buff foundation into the skin. I got the 50% off witch was even better. I would definitely recommend.

Beautiful, soft, good price, did the job perfectly for everyday use. Love these brushes. I actually lost my set, and have purchased them again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Just got mine in the mail yesterday so I was obligated to take them out and feel them then use them this morning.

This set includes:
Flat top buffer: looks like sigma F80 with longer bristles, very soft. Exactly the same as the Cs bionic buffer.

Tapered powder: long tapered bristles, might work best as contour or blush brush but even powder depending.

Powder: very small for powder but I used it for it and it applied evenly and softly.

Angled blush: we all know this one, very soft and applies evenly.

Flat multipurpose: I probably will never use this one but its for a more concentrated contour or really even highlight if you want. Short, dense, flat and very soft.

Foundation: traditional foundation brush that really no one uses that much, again I may or may not use this. Soft like all the others.

Large shadow

Blender

Concealer

Angled Shadow

flat Liner

Brow: more like a snort shade brush to me

Detail pointed: I will use for Lips

Small shadow

fine Liner

liner

detail Mini: small smudge brush

Angled liner

Now all these brushes are VERY Soft and so far apply even color. However I am worried about cleaning because they all have white bristles and that is bad for cosmetic Brushes. They feel luxurious and all but I do Not like dirty brushes if I can help it. So overall a great set with flaws and no Shedding!! I am happy with my purchase and will continue to Shop cs.<3

Highly recommend to anyone and everyone

Popular Makeup Brushes