September 23, 2014 | 1740 users online

Makeup Brushes - Coastal Scents - Elite Brush Set 24 pc

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by sheerio1997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love these brushes! My favourite is the buffer brush to buff foundation into the skin. I got the 50% off witch was even better. I would definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by ras46

Beautiful, soft, good price, did the job perfectly for everyday use. Love these brushes. I actually lost my set, and have purchased them again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Just got mine in the mail yesterday so I was obligated to take them out and feel them then use them this morning.

This set includes:
Flat top buffer: looks like sigma F80 with longer bristles, very soft. Exactly the same as the Cs bionic buffer.

Tapered powder: long tapered bristles, might work best as contour or blush brush but even powder depending.

Powder: very small for powder but I used it for it and it applied evenly and softly.

Angled blush: we all know this one, very soft and applies evenly.

Flat multipurpose: I probably will never use this one but its for a more concentrated contour or really even highlight if you want. Short, dense, flat and very soft.

Foundation: traditional foundation brush that really no one uses that much, again I may or may not use this. Soft like all the others.

Large shadow

Blender

Concealer

Angled Shadow

flat Liner

Brow: more like a snort shade brush to me

Detail pointed: I will use for Lips

Small shadow

fine Liner

liner

detail Mini: small smudge brush

Angled liner

Now all these brushes are VERY Soft and so far apply even color. However I am worried about cleaning because they all have white bristles and that is bad for cosmetic Brushes. They feel luxurious and all but I do Not like dirty brushes if I can help it. So overall a great set with flaws and no Shedding!! I am happy with my purchase and will continue to Shop cs.<3

Highly recommend to anyone and everyone

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No