September 21, 2014 | 1967 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - Olay Eye Rehab

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Theaflower

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Attention older ladies>this stuff is FABULOUS!

Natural smooth blendable under-eye cover. Great product if you want a natural look>I have it in Light/Medium and use my ELF concealer highlighter over it and set with powder>good for the redness on the sides of my nose too. This combo performs better than my expensive high end (Bobbi Brown,Tarte, Lancome, Laura Mercier etc. etc. etc.) concealers for my under eye area !! Blends so well :-) No cakiness at all, this product looks natural on and I am saving tons of $$$$> I really like these 2 products!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Catlove

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely positively a terrible cover girl product in my opinion. I generally love CG products but this concealer I am not a fan of. First off my worst thing is the scent of this and its in something you are supposed to put near your sensitive eye area. The coverage is okay but it does not set well and migrates. Imagine this is marketed to us older women with more under eye issues. But it gave me more under eye issues than I already had. Plus is is expensive for a drugstore concealer especially one that sucks like this did. Maybe someone else may be able to make this work but I certainly could not.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Ambam032

Nothing frustrates me more than companies that won't match their lightest concealer to their lightest foundation shade. The lightest concealer I could find is about 2 shades darker than the Ivory Tone Rehab foundation. If the color was right, the consistency would still be too thin to cover my dark circles (which aren't very dark). Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by guerligirl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I guess I had a better experience than other reviewers with this product. The coverage is light but very natural looking. I let the first application dry and then reapplied for more coverage. I like the silky texture. Its hydrates without being oily. I prefer some other concealers I've tried, but I'm pretty satisfied with this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by kristalov

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This did nothing for me. I would give it 0 lippies if I could. It didn't cover my dark circles at all, and there was absolutely no brightening effect. My under eyes actually felt dry after putting this on, and I started getting bumps where I had applied it. Seriously, I can't see this working for anyone, no matter what the age. Foundation would work better than this. Major Fail, Cover Girl.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by DarthPenguin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was hopeful for this product knowing that the Tone Rehab did well and Cover Girl is thought of so highly but it just really really sucked. Coverage was horrible. Did nothing to correct discoloration. Did nothing to rehabilitate around the eyes. And was not pleasing to apply....but the packaging was nice.

I have pretty bad under eye circles so I am always on the look out for nice yet affordable concealers. I decided to give this a shot hoping it would conceal my under eye area and help repair it. I have used it for about two months and the only reason I still use it is to finish it off to try something else. Coverage was very light with this concealer and very runny or liquidy. The fact that it was so watery made it a hassle to apply and I had to keep trying to build it up to get any kind of coverage. I thought after so long that I would show some slight improvement under my eyes but they are still very dark and maybe the area is slightly more moisturized but it's not in any way significant. In addition to this it was very irritating to my eyes and I found my eyes watered many times when applying it. But what little coverage I got did last a good amount of time as long as I sealed it with a powder.

The packaging was nice because it looked like a mini foundation bottle. You just push the top down and you get a nice little pea sized amount of concealer. It did get messy though if you left some on the nozzle then it would make the inside of the cap dirty but most people would just overlook that.

I didn't pay much for the product but the product did nothing for me so naturally I thought it was a complete rip off. No amount of money would be a deal for this product. I would rather just not wear anything under my eyes or go with a powder. I will not be repurchasing this product and I do not recommend this to anyone unless they really have no under eye circles. Then this product might work for you but it just sucks and isn't worth it..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by blog_antagonist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a big fan of the Cover Girl Simply Ageless Tone Rehab Foundation (with white swirl) so I was excited to try this. I have substantial dark circles, so I've always used the most havy duty concealer I can find. But because I have some fine lines starting, I've realized I need something a little lighter, as the heavy, opaque, long wearing concealers tend to exacerbate those issues. I thought this might be it.

Simply put, this is awful. It covers absolutely nothing. Nothing! I couldn't even build the coverage because it's so greasy. It never sets, it never absorbs. It just sits there on the skin wreaking havoc. It caused my mascara and eyeliner to smear and it migrated into my eyes as well.

I'm going to try using it as a night time eye serum so it's not a waste. We'll see if that yields any results. Otherwise, this is an entirely pointless product, and at ten dollars, an expensive one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is one of CG newer concealers-has the swirly white stripe that most of CG ageless products have. I grabbed it because it seemed more hygenic then the CG Simply Ageless tub concealer I adore,since this one has a pump! Now the other catch to this newbie--its Olay counterpart's serum qualities. The eye rehab is a 2-in-1 product that claims to "cover dark circles AND discolorations... also brightens the eye & improves skin tone & luminosity over time" Now here is how it differs from the beautiful SA---it simply doesn't cover! I thought I could use this as a mini travel size foundation thanks to its pump design plus coverage, plus moisturizer like gimmick but this doesn't even cut it for a TM. Another big issue--> the colors! I bought & returned the following shades:

Light/Medium--super dark orangey on me, yellow undertones
Light--dark tan on me, yellow undertones
Fair/Light---could have matched but too gray/ashy on me, neutral undertones

For reference I'm NC20 yellow Asian