October 2, 2014 | 1076 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Violet Femmes

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Lhicksbeach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the color combo of this palette! I can easily create a day look and night look with the same eye shadow. This color duo makes my eyes pop and never flakes or falls down under my eyes. I believe this is a seasonal color duo, hopefully I can stock up before its discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by MES

I am seriously addicted to these quads, I think I must be up to at least half a dozen. Violet Femmes in a limited edition shade for fall/winter 2013. I really like the colors in the quad, I have another one with purple and navy shades and it's way to dark with little definition between shades. The colors in this are similar enough to compliment each other, but no so a like that they look the same. The lightest shade is a very pale seashell pink and blends well on my brow bone (I'm NC10-15). The second shades is a very light shimmer taupe which I applied all over the lid. The third shade is a rich true plum, great color payoff, though I found this shade to be a bit crumbly and had some issues with fall out. The darkest shade is dark gunmetal grey with shimmer.