January 25, 2015 | 1732 users online

Skincare - Face - Michael Todd True Organics - Clear Bi-Light

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2015 11:20:00 AM More reviews by alina08

This product is very awesome and is even better than the Tanda device. This does not vibrate and make noise like the Tanda device. This product comes with a blue light to kill bacteria and a red light to reduce inflammation. The head of this device is considerably larger than that of the Tanda device. I find the device is much more effective, as studies have shown, with both lights and really does work. It was very effective at shrinking the size of my acne spots and reducing healing time. The charge on this product lasts a very long time, much longer than the charge on the Tanda device. I find this device is expensive, but have seen many sales on the website and groupon to get a good deal on this product. I would definitely recommend this to those with mild to moderate acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by joshen444

I just received this in the mail. From what I can tell it is a very well made product and the instruction is easy to follow. Right now they have a 50% off sale which is a very good deal if you want to give it a try.

I will come back and update after a month to see how it goes.