Ole Henriksen Sugar Glow Face Scrub

2.5

on 7/21/2015 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

$10.99 US at TJ Maxx. Smells nice and citrusy, has huge sugar granules and quite a thick gel-like consistency. Results are nothing special. I scrub with it every few nights, leave it on for about 10 minutes while I shower, then rinse it off...only because the smell is so nice before bed. If I want a good scrub, I'll make my own sugar/lemon juice acid peel, or use a finer exfoliant that really cleans my face up. This scrub is nothing special for my oily/combo skin.

on 12/31/2014 10:21:00 AM

I like the fact that it smells quite good and have large grains. My skin feels soft after, but it stops there. I cant see any diffrences in my skin. I would rather recommend Cliniques' facial scrub. that gives results!

I have this product as a sample. I really like how it exfoliate my dry skin without dehydrating it, and for me the big bits in it is just fine. Though, I would rather like a chemical exfoliator, and the price is crazy!

on 10/18/2013 11:44:00 PM

This is a very expensive scrub. The grains are very large, which does not bother me, but they are not fine enough to really polish the face. It is gentle and leaves my face feeling nice, but it cannot really exfoliate the way I would like it to. This really is not with the money.