September 21, 2014 | 1065 users online

Fragrances - Atelier Cologne - Rose Anonyme

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 7:21:00 AM More reviews by janebkrn

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful take on rose that non-affectionate can appreciate. It's a grown-up, heady rose, not a shy, sweet bud. Then the incense-like patchouli is just as marvelous. this is not a head shop fragrance. it is dimilar to Lori Rotkin's Gothic I but lighter and tranparent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

I adore this scent. I received it in the May 2014 Glossybox (it was a sample size) which makes it a good value. I love the scent, the packaging... Basically everything about it. The only complaint I have is that there is no atomizer so you have to dump the product onto your wrists, which can be messy. Otherwise, I am in love! May be my new signature scent. I'll have to buy the full size...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by TaniaRides

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Rose Anonyme smells awful on me. The rose is a too-sweet (almost boozy smelling), heavy, perfumey/musky rose and the patchouli and darker notes wind up smelling just like a dirty ash tray on my skin. It's intensely strong and a little dab has tons of throw and lasts all day. Unfortunately, it gives me a terrible headache and doesn't smell right on me at all.